ZBrushCentral

Scribbles, Doodles and Finished Things -Teyon's sketchbook.

I think my old thread has fallen off a cliff (and last time I checked some of the pics were missing) so I’m starting this one. Plan to be way more active here now. Here’s some stuff I did while taking Danny Williams’ class at Visualarium. It was such a fun course and helped me to think of different ways of doing things, which was awesome. Hope you dig these.

These were also from the class but you may have seen them before:

This one I did just for fun.

Attachments

pretty-lady.jpg

Versus-Final001.jpg

wip_010.jpg

pre-final_003.jpg

TOON_STEP12.jpg

beastie4.jpg

render.jpg

flats.jpg

tauntaun_sculpt_003.jpg

All done with ZBrush.

edgar-wip3.jpg
[video=https://vimeo.com/45358418]https://vimeo.com/45358418[/video]

These are the new cartoon characters I made for work to be included in Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014. Concept work, morphs and texturing were done in ZBrush. Retopology done in Topogun. Rigged and rendered in Poser. I’m not the best at doing renders, so forgive me if some things are washed out.

New toon family.jpg

Nice Work Teyon!
(See you at the Siggraph :wink:

Thanks! Yup, see you there. :slight_smile:

All your work is looking fantastic Teyon! your nailing the cartoon side of things I must say! really nice! nostalgic seeing those old models from Danny’s class, haha. hope your doing well!

Been a long long time. Here’s a quick one I did last night. Rendered in ZBrush and minor post work done in Photoshop (blending into the background).
BPR_Render3.jpg
turn-1.jpg

Love this last piece! Great work:)

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Bad King challenge wip.

BPR_Render-3.jpg

Some stuff I did for fun.

face-shot.jpg
Concepts.jpg

Teyon you are getting better and better man.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Been a long time. Work has kept me in the dark for the most part. Wish I could post that stuff too, as I really like the humans I worked on. For now, here are some creatures.

This was done while following along in Bryan Wynia’s CDW class recording.
vamp.jpg

This one was done the following day. Trying to get the hang of lighting and presenting these things.
FourEyes-trimmed.jpg

Both started as dynamesh sculpts which I eventually zremeshed. Textured and rendered in ZBrush. Composite of the last one done in Photoshop. I wish I could do that first one over but I am fairly certain I didn’t save the file.

meh. I’m not sure how I feel about this one. I like it and I don’t at the same time.
birdman-1.jpg

Ages upon ages since I posted last I feel but in looking, it really hasn’t been all that long. This is a work in progress.
Dragon-man-grunt.jpg

I am loving the creatures NICE!

Thanks. I see I never posted a textured version. Shame on me. Here’s a doodle I worked on last night.

grumpy-new.png
Here’s a quick shot of that lizard guy with some texture:
teyon-alexander-grunt.jpg

Totally forgot to post this here. Sculpted in ZBrush, retopo in Topogun, rigged in Poser, rendered in Modo.
Final copy.png

A few more zbrush models I’ve made.

(this one was based on a design by Anastasios Gionis )

An old wizard designed by me: