ZBrushCentral

Gelei's sketchbook -inorder to motivate myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,recently i realized it s very good way to improve my skills to start a sketchbook, so i decide to start one to motivate myself,any suggestion is welcome. i did not went to the art school,so my skills is poor,i always want to make a story in my picture. here is my practise for zsketch.i ll pose my other practise as soon as possible. :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Attachments

total.JPG

total-final-2.jpg

here s another practise

woman-strong.jpg

Attachments

total.JPG

hey r u new here, nyways ur picture is small bcoz it shown in attachment view, to show it in full size view attach it in text box where u hav written d discription, der is a button as insert image above in text options, look 4 it, its a square symbol, den ur image will b posted in full size :slight_smile: happy sculpting

my portfolio http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc-user-gallery.php?uid=235774

thanks ,but i solved it as i see the instruction,thanks a lot. :laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

here is a scene i made mostly by zsphere.
moonscape-1.jpg

there s some picture i complete recently,they all did in zbrush,excepet for the compose in photoshop.
final=1.JPG
another with some material
final=0.JPG

recently i did some zsketch practise,here is one i make.

i want to make some hardsurface looking in zsketch,here is a try.

I really enjoy the 3 sphere men composition. If you were to polypaint them in a distressed way and render them with some mood lighting I think it would become an interesting illustration.

Also the thin figures have potential too.

thanks,looprix,i will pick you advice,by the way,your helicopter is great.:+1:

today i make a city use zbrush alpha quickly,here is the one.
city-light.jpg
city-base-1.jpg
city-base-final副本.jpg

another composition in photoshop.
city-color-final-1副本.jpg

today i complete a man with zsketch.here is
final.jpg

today i palyed with zsphere and unified skin,it was very intresting for me .
here are some practise.
moon-coner-1.jpg
moon-coner-2.jpg
moon-coner-3.jpg
moon.jpg

sureal territory. maybe Ernst’s’ Europe after the Rain’ meets Giacometti’s’ the Palace at 4am’. then i’m thinking of the dude who did the Yes album covers.

i made some weapons ago,i hope this time i can use this to up to next page:lol:
part-1.jpg
final.jpg
part-2.jpg