ZBrushCentral

Luo Qisheng's Sketch Book, human anatomies , and heads

Hi all ,nice see you guys.
I just want to start this sketch book to share with you guys what I’m doing, and I will continue to put my works in this sketch. Here are some new works I did during last two years, mostly human anatomy studies and heads. hope you like it.

#1. Art Model In Lao Wu’s Studio.
Lao Wu(WU Wei) is character art director at Virtuos Games, he’s an amazing artist and have massive passion on art, he has a lovely studio where I put my model in. These amazingly beautiful sketches on the wall are all his works. He has huge plenty knowndge of human anatomy and I really learnt a lot from his arts.
I did this model during last two years, of cause not full time , I also have lots other works to do . recently I found myself feel satisfied with this model and turned to make this render.
Also here’s the turntable I made for this model:

great art work man and really nice presentation
in love with the male model
why dont you render your wife’s head model it will be great
cheers

Fantastic stuff! The male model is especially well done!

That looks Amazing dude, Top Row definitely :smiley:

Outstanding work! Figures look very relaxed in there poses.

Stunning work! Really great!

Fantastic !!!

Wonderful!

Very impressive!! Instant top row!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work man :smiley:

Some very nice work here! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

There is something dripping out of my wide open jaw, and i’m not even sure what it is, but what i’m sure about is this; AWESOME WORK you got there :smiley:

Im loving your work…keep it up

Beautiful work!

truly amazing!

Very natural - great studies :D:+1:

Amazing work!! top row for sure!!

Great work man,

You should rework the feets of the male, they seems to high and blocky

keep it up

Great works… I especially like the facial study! Wonderful stuff!