ZBrushCentral

Zbrush car

this is a car i made in Zbrush a while back just to see it i could do it … was a bit of a Challenge but i think its starting to come together…

WIP.... hope you guys like it

Attachments

CAR (2).jpg

car4.jpg

GRILL.jpg

looking great, amazing what you can do with Zbrush now, I built a truck a while back with Zbrush. Also just to see if I could.

Ezra

Looks great, how hard is this type of modelling compared to the traditional box modelling for cars?

for me it was bit difficult only because i really don’t like to model hard surface and yet do one in zbrush… but i saw that i needed to over come this so i went for it .This to me compared to the traditional box modelling its kinda the hard way of doing cars models in zbrush plus at the time i started it in a zbrush with no dyna mesh …i started the model with just a cube then i use the clipping tools to shape it in to a car look then from there i use the re-topology to do my cut out like the door’s and windows then i used shadow box . i have some more test renders to show i will post the later… i hope i answered your question…
if not get back to me .

car render2.jpgFONT.jpg

OO Yeah! i did see that loved it and i also love the bike you did :cool:

Sure you did, I’m not in love with hard surface modelling either, but I would like to learn it on zbrush to build some mechs, armors and why not a car. Plus I find better to do it all on the same program rather than going back and forth with 3Ds Max.

that’s where I`m having issue when it comes to organic characters in zbursh … i can modeling them but i cant get them to look the same in max to save my life … i need help with this can any one help me ?

You mean, model them using box modelling in max? That’s quite hard, at least for me. 3DCoat is a cool program that helps makind retopology, is a breeze. You can choose the amount of detail in some areas like the face. It also creates UVS automatically, and if you need more detailing you can always add normal maps.

Here’s one mesh I turned into lowpoly with 3DCoat, not a great model it was only an experiment.

http://p3d.in/iTFn9

Click on the left icon “Shader Selection” to see the topology.

LOL I just watched your videos, you are pretty much an expert on that subject. Don’t really know what you meant.

yeah but all those models was rendered in zbrush i would love to render them in max and have them look the same or even better …

Have you tried using Vray?

This might help

http://rapidshare.com/files/159316352/Pipeline_Guide.pdf

yea that’s what im using

Thanks for the PDF… it helps