ZBrushCentral

The beautiful green/red complementary of NATURE.

I am a big big nature lover, as always was watching NatGeo’s documentary 1nce on natural hunters n got vry mch excited and emotional as well seeing those beautiful creatures n their life in dis green planet. So that excited the artistic worm inside me n I couldn’t resist and made this piece of work. The total scene is my visualization, took references for detailed study. Also thought it might b a little refreshment from monsters, aliens, human hahahaa So here it is, base mesh modelling done in Maya, detailing done in Zbrush of course n compositing done in Photoshop. N ya its a American GREEN TREE FROG.

Comments are welcome
hope you all like it!

Attachments

fffffffffffffffgggggggggggg copy.jpg

Beautiful, the only thing that look a bit weird, its his left hand. But it can be from the angle :D. But hey, brilliant :wink: nice render

thnks alot man n ya its bcoz of the angle hehee, thnks

Ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hahahaa thnks @Blaine91555

Gorgeous!!!

:+1:

WOW National geographic, great work aawesome colours

Hi ZBRUSHERS here r some of sculpt renders

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg :sunglasses: c ya

Wow, amazing, what did you use to make the final render?

@lonrot hey thnks, i used Maya, Mental ray n misss material for the final render, texturing was done in zbrush n photoshop, c ya :)

Cool thanks for sharing the details

thnks a lot :cool:

This is new render for the concept, chngd few things in texturing and fine detailing in zbrush. Also thought of adding more atmospheric elements to d scene to bring out more realism. Hope U all like it, comments r welcome.

final compos.jpg
:cool:

Great work :+1:

thnks a lot, saw ur gallery lovd ur king cavalry wrk, nice atmosphere creation der, spcialy d color palette that u used :slight_smile:

great work man…frontpage!!!

@omarpac thnks a lot, btw wat u meant by front page, coz m sort of new here so jst askin ? thnks it feels so good to c ppl appreciating ur hardwrk
:slight_smile:

i feel that its good work you might earn to get it shown on the toprow

Really nice image the background looks a bit 2D. Great job though.