Default Skyrim armors for a mod ( first works on zbrush )

Hello , I bought Zbrush few months ago and I started having fun with it , tough I am still a noob , I like to make stuff to put ingame and test , so here I am making a armor for skyrim and if any of you expert could give me any critique or sugestions woudl be greatly appreciated ...

I wanted to go for a sort of viking/norse chainmail hauberk , but still I need to give some furry pelt stuff to make it fit more into skyrim setting ...

any sugestion is welcome ....

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow, nice work on the chainmail

I agree, great job on the chainmail. It seems like you went a bit fast though with the detail- Going nuts on the chainmail but having little to no detail everywhere else. You should try to get in some other details on the armor like insignias and things, but even before that, get a solid base mesh for and sharpen up the edges of the armor- it still seems a bit doughy.
    Best of luck, can't wait to see what happens with the mod!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Oh thanks I didn't ewxpect answers ... The reason why those are not detailed is couse are placeholders , I wanted to make first the chainmail to be sure to make it the right look and size and result ... now I added other details but , seems my pc cannot handle all the details up at the same time and I have to use one at time , so I tought to retopology first and possible bake one by one the pieces ... hope to get a new pc soon tough .... possibly double my memory so far I have 6 gb but Zbrush makes really slow motion with all items set at 8 level of resolution with different millions of polygons , I am sure there is perhaps another way to work with large items but so far I am new and I dunno yet ...