ZBrushCentral

J C ArtBook ( Zbrush SkectBook)

Hi Guys, I am Jit Chun, from Malaysia. I am new to ZbrushCentral. Hi to Everyone here.Here’s is my first post in Zbrush. A wick done in bout 1 and a half weeks. Inside this sketchbook, I will try to be imporved and getting more critic and comment from you guys. Hope you all like my first posting work. And Have a nice day everyone. Smile Always.

Attachments

HighRes_LOW_2.jpg

MOuth_CloseUP_LOW_2.jpg

FSB_LOW_2.jpg

PolyPaint_LOW.jpg

Hi guys…here’s my version of Mr CobblePot …Hope you all like it…Sculpting and texturing in Zbrush and Rendering in Maya MentalRay. Thanks.

Welcome to ZBC J C.

Really fabulous job you’ve done on this. Really enjoying seeing it. Kudos to you.

Ezra

congratulations, very expressive!

ERA52 : Thanks man…Really glad you like it…Cheers^^

MattSkinny : Thanks dude…Will try harder for next piece…Cheers^^

Merry Christmas Guys…here’s a fun work on the Grinch. Entire model was done from a sphere and using dynamesh on it. Adding fibermesh fur on the body. Hope you all like it and Happy New year^^.

ZbrushCentral_Grinch.jpg

Your modeling is great! Merry CHristmas :slight_smile:

cool work, and congratulation for Mister Cobblepot.
Merry CHristmas. :wink:

Nebular: Thanks for the compliment. will work harder for next piece. Happy and Merry Christmas ya…Cheers^^

Philuxius: Thanks a lot for liking Mr Cobblepot. Cheers Buddy…Merry Christmas yo…!!

Hi guys, Have fun with Zbrush Dynamesh. A sci-fi sketch . Hope you all like it. Cheers^^ Comment and critic are welcome…

uuahh , cool, fantastic work

Excellent sculpt! :wink:

I love your style! I was so inspired by your fish scult I went home and tried to make my own fish, I’m fairly new to zbrush though, so it looked more like a tadpole :slight_smile:

jodiomaki: Nice to meet you man…glad you like it Thanks

Philuxius: Thanks mate. Cheers^^ still long way to go towards excellent but thanks alot…

monkeymintaka: Just have fun with the tool and soon you will be great^^ Thanks for liking the fishchicken…hehe…

Nice work man is fantastic so good

Hi guys, here’s my first demon Zsketch. Entire model was done in zbrush (Dynamesh) ,BPR RENDER and final composite in Photoshop. Hope you all like it. C and C are welcome.

<svg version=“1.1” baseProfile=“full” xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg” style=“height: 0; width: 0; position: fixed”> <filter id=“bpm-darkle”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“hueRotate” values=“180”></feColorMatrix> </filter> <filter id=“bpm-invert”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“matrix” values=" -1 0 0 0 1 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0"></feColorMatrix> </filter> </svg>Looks amazing! I’m surprised the teeth are “carved” in and not made of separate geometry.

IRONAKRAM : Thanks and glad you like it.
ButtercupSaiyan: Thanks a lot. Ya everything is in on one subtool. Cheers^^

Love the teeth (reminds me of some sculptors that would sculpt with one piece of clay or stone… very cool). I was watching Felipe Esparsa the other night and he jokes about a friend of his having messed up teeth, that when his friend bites into an apple, it looks like three people have bit it-:D. Seems your ‘friend’ here, may end up giving the same impression-:D. Seriously, like the route you took for sculpting this one… and nice render too.:+1:

Dragon: Thanks man…Ya…this is my first tryout on sculpting with one subtool. It is fun doing on this way. Will experiment more in next piece. Glad you like the teeth, I having fun with its teeth. Cheers^^