ZBrushCentral

Big Dev - Sketchbook 2012

Hi ZBrush Central,

I decided to start a sketchbook now. This is my first post. Its a WIP. Hope you like it.:smiley:
little Gilr.jpglittle girl.jpglittle girl1.jpg

Here the the color views
little girl.jpg
little girl1.jpg

Very cute character, excellent sculpt .:+1:

Super cute!! I love the colors!

awesome! love the style.

@ truubluu, Polarkeet and VISEone thanks so much for your encouragement.

Since the movie Brave was released this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to post this.
I work for the Disney Stores and this is the collectible Merida Fig i worked on.

merida classic big fig.jpgmerida classic big fig 1.jpg
merida classic big fig 2.jpgmerida classic big fig 3.jpg

Nice details on the bow and necklace/colar symbol!
Is the movie nice?

superb! well done,

Can’t wait to go see Brave!

Merida looks beautiful

She looks lovely! Great model!

Great sculpt love the pose too.

Merida looks nice!:+1:

I’m surprised this thread didn’t blow up a few weeks ago! I’m just curious BigDev, do you model your figurines like Merida in the final pose you posted? Or do you start with a t-pose and do a number of different options before the final pose is picked?

TE=kKately;961672]I’m surprised this thread didn’t blow up a few weeks ago! I’m just curious BigDev, do you model your figurines like Merida in the final pose you posted? Or do you start with a t-pose and do a number of different options before the final pose is picked?[/QUOTE]

Hi kKately, Sorry I took so long getting back to you. Thanks for your kind words, and thanks to all of you that had kind things to say.

To kKately, I started with a t-pose that I made in maya. I got the head face from pixar. At work we decided on a pose from some early
concept art before I posed it.

Here is some Marvel PVC Fig I did for the Disney Store.

Cap a_Render for ZBC.jpg7zbc.jpg4 zbc.jpg1zbc.jpg2zbc.jpg5zbc.jpg6zbc.jpg

Very nice. I like the poses.

Great sculpts:+1: poses r really good keep rocking:+1:

frankenstein WIP

frankenstein Wip
frankenstein.jpg

Attachments

frankenstein.jpg

This is from an online class with Danny Williams (Pointpusher)

The assignment was to design one of the classic movie monster like Dracula, Wolf man, the Mummy, but with a twist
I choose Frankenstein. My idea was that my Los Angeles Lakers are now so bad that they have to dig up the old Lakers
greats.

5.jpg1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

5.jpg

2.jpg

Here I posed Frank and I tried some KeyShot tests.

frank 7.jpgFrank Front views .jpgFrank Back views.jpgfrank 3.jpgfrank 1.jpgfrank 4.jpg

Attachments

frank 7.jpg

Frank Front views .jpg

Frank Back views.jpg