ZBrushCentral

My work over the past 2 years

After being laid off from the 38 Studios and Big Huge Games downfall, I though I’d share some of my work and studies I’ve explored during my time working on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning! Enjoy! All of these images were created with Zbrush and either rendered in passes with max or render straight out of Zbrush.

On the Big Red Bolgan render Alan Denham made the model and I did the texturing and Max render.

This is a render I did of Colossus from Xmen using Mike Nash’s fake it shaders.

Here is a Red Sonja Sculpt in the style of Danial Cho, who also did the concept

Playing with a batman bust

Old man head sculpt

These are two of the creatures I did for Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. I might post more creatures from the game that I made at a later date.

Prototype Scythe from Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Head sculpt of Sinestro in the style of the great Andy Bergholtz

Attachments

colossus_maxrender.jpg

bolganlarge.jpg

sonja_high.jpg

oldmanrender.jpg

gnarlybatman.jpg

batmansketch_large.jpg

bogeymanhigh.jpg

banshaenbeauty.jpg

scythe_final2.jpg

sinestrobust_large.jpg

Some very nice works in here. Good job! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Tight work man, killer:+1:

All are fantastic. Thanks for posting these.

really really fantastic stuff man… i would also like to thank you for makeing such a awesome game… i am still playing it now wonderful artwork in it.

Nice work. Sorry to hear about the studio closing. Seems to be all too common in the industry lately. Best of luck finding work. Is it true that Epic is trying to help some of you guys out?

Got inspired by The Hobbit obviously, just wanted to research some ways to make a realistic character. Rendered in Vray. Also shown is my iteration process in case there’s interest. Thx!!

bladeflush-pale-orc-final-(3).jpg

Also, here’s a Venom sketch I did last week while sitting at home unemployed. Wanted to improve some posing skills in case I want to work for a toy company someday. Various renders in Max, Vray, and Zbrush. Enjoy!

venom7.jpg
venom8.jpg

venom4.jpg

most badass venom i have ever seen. thanks for sharing.

Lovee your take on Venom , keep the good work :+1:

That Troll from the Hobbit is absolutely fantastic…

most awesome venom I ever seen

Awesome work ! Your Venom is the most brutal I’ve ever seen !

LOOOVEEEEE The venom! fantastic render and strength to your sculpt

holy s**t, now thats an awesome venom sculpture, if i ever seen one! you rock! :slight_smile:

You’ve got some great art here. Hope you find a new job soon.

The best Azog fan model i have ever seen. Amazing sculptures:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi BladeFlush, first, amazing work (all of it). One can tell you have been at this for some time, and in an intense way. Second, like everyone else, that Venom ROCKS! On a last note, you HAVE TO RUN THAT VENOM SCULPT BY THE FOLKS AT MARVEL. Seriously, for folks that are serious collectors… I believe this would be one sculpt they would most certainly SCOOP UP in a hurry. Best.

Thx for all the kind comments and well wishes everyone!

Hahah. Not sure how I’d run this by Marvel but I could try…never know :wink:

I love that Troll guy. I thought he was some kind of humanoid feline character before I read your post. really really great work man :+1: