ZBrushCentral

BPR render test

Hey guys ,
here is my last work , i trying to make realistic skin shader in zbrush , i use all the power of the new features of zbrush , i working on this shader in the last 4-5 months
1 pass render
the shader is made from 3 diferent materials skin tone , deep sss , specular sweat , …
the render use Ao and SSS .
the hairs is fibermesh
model is standart zbrush modeling ,

no 3ds max or Photoshop
the hole project is made in zbrush
hope you like it
Thanks

here is a hires imgaes : http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3494/hires2.jpg
- http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1816/hires1.jpg

small.jpg
front.jpg
front-side.jpg
back.jpg
back-side.jpg

Attachments

small.jpg

back-side.jpg

front.jpg

front-side.jpg

back.jpg

very nice work !

can’t believe this is a zbrush render, this truely is an amazing shader my friend Tsvetomir. Really stunning work and unbelievable aswell!:+1:
the sculpt is perfect aswell, great reference for the upcoming challenge for ufc fighter, tight anatomy :slight_smile:
Always a pleasure seeing your work and you are definantly are one of my biggest inspiration without beeing a fanboy. saying as a sculpting friend :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheers,
KC

Nice work!Look really realistic!

WOW! Didn’t know zbrush renders could look so good. Please share your settings!

amazng work yet again. haha i bet ur gettng tred or people contantly houndng you to show them ur settings. everyone of your threads, thats 80% of the posts. but this anatomy is 100% perfect. would love to see the model wthout texture.

amazing work dude! how long take to render?

woww your hard work paid off on skin shader
render look incredible
it would be great if you would share some of your process of how you got sucha nice render :smiley:

Oh do I ever!

Damn. You should be very proud. This is awesome. Months of hard work obviously paid off. Top row for sure :slight_smile:

Excellent anatomy. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yea must say great job on the anatomy and skin textures!

amazing job. Very well done. And as usual you promis to give some kind of tutorial but turn us down at the end!?

This is so stunning that it’s uncanny.
I also would love to have even the slightest glimpse at your render settings!

Wow!! Phenomenal!! :+1:

Amazing shaders!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome !! :+1:

The best Zbrush bodybuilder I’ve seen to date. Excellent work.

I like the anatomy.Looks great.

Awesome work! Hard to believe its ZB only, but that’s how far things have come these days apparently. :slight_smile:

Cheers!