ZBrushCentral

Joker -1st ever post

hello everyone, im new and ive never done this forum stuff before so im still getting my head around how to use it etc.

anyway i recently finished a speed sculpt of The joker in a more classic style, please comment and critique.

i started out in mudbox a while back and used it for my university project and knew about zbrush but was always put off by the at first horrible interface, anyway ive been using it for just over 8 months now and im really enjoying it.

hope you like my work

L

CLay render of final sculpt

Final Comp - Low res

Final Comp - High res

Attachments

The Joker Final Comp Clay CROP (800).jpg

The Joker Final Comp CROP (800).jpg

The Joker Final Comp CROP (1400).jpg

Cool stuff man :slight_smile: looking good so far. I do think working on the cloth texture for the jacket and the shirts could help push the render a lot more though. Some fabric detailing and some more confident painting. Same deal with the stubble on his face.

Great work, I like the final render, I also like the style of Joker you picked, can’t wait to see more of your work!

glad you like it and thanks for the feedback. it started out as just a speed sculpt which is why the quality of the clothing etc isnt really that special. i might take the time to uv the jacket etc and get noise maker on it for some fine cloth detail and some seems etc.
the stubble is one of my first uses of the new fiber tool in zbrush so im not very wise on how to render it etc took awhile to get an ok result if im honest, however i know it can get good results as ive seen some really nice work done with the fibers.