ZBrush Artist Wanted For Feature Film
We are making our first feature film (micro budget) and seek volunteers to help us complete the project.
We require modelors & animators to join us to make something special. We have sourced great actors and a production team and now seek talented ZBrush & Maya/C4D or 3D Max Artist. We have a model which was started by a great artist but unforunately he is no longer with us. Can you continue his great work of a Reptilian Creature?
What is needed:-
- The reptile Ztool has to be retopo-ed, and textured
- The details are on layers, they are activated/deactivated on the highest subdivision level (form needs additional sculpting and to keep the details you can turn off the eye icon for the scales and inflate scales.to updated sculpt)
- The scales layer has a morph target.
- The mouth Ztool is textured and uv unwrapped, needs some touchups.
- Ztools saved at lowest subdivision so they have less memory usage, so they have to be brought up to the highest.
- Brought into 3D program for final touch up and bones added for animation.
More info about the film can be found here www digitalfilmlab.tv
If your into Sci films this will be of interest to you.
We have several scenes to composite cg with live footage.