ZBrushCentral

When doodling became more fun with 3d

Hey guy i work on zbrush and want to get best at it ! want to make best models ever so i practice everyday on something or the other on zbrush

recently i am workin on character name asura from movie asura’s wrath !! this chracter is insane !! so i though of making it in zbrush

all your comment ands reviews are welcomed here :smiley:
with the help of you guys i’llget better .
Thank you

Attachments

view-1 .jpg

1-1.jpg
some more stuffs added

another model in zbrush !! concept taken from an anime :smiley:
please leaver your comments and reviews
thank you

She is black rock shooter an anime character !!
made in zbrush .Work in progress ( hair + detail on face + cannon bazuka + sword + gloves and lover all detailing !! )Work in progress ( hair + detail on face + cannon bazuka + sword + gloves and lover all detailing !!
brs -14.jpg

Very cool sculpts, think you could elaborate on your particular style?

thank you ! i am still learning zbrush not that good at it so i try new things, once i get used to it will surely have a style of my own !

views s.jpg

currently working on this model !! please leave your comments
thank you

Model is great! Everything is good except pose doesn’t feel natural.
It should be more ehm… i would say “fluent”.

Cheers,
Svyat

Your doing a good job. Don’t worry too much if you don’t get a lot of comments. People on this forum tend to only respond to you once your work reaches a certain level. You are doing well though.
If you are going to pursue characters, I would recommend studying anatomy and muscle insertions a bit more thoroughly. Your most successful work is the john carter creature, lot of life in that one. :slight_smile:

i still have to make accessories to it and alot of tweaking is left !!
i dint get you with the fluent pose thing it would be great if you explain
thank you :slight_smile:

i want people with great work to correct me where i am wrong because i am learning zbrush on my own and trying to do as much as possible antatomy studies and all other thing , but if people dont comment i wont know my mistakes
i will reach that level will work harder from now . thank you so much for john carter comment !
fingers.jpgrendered legs.jpg4.jpgfemale 3.jpg
some anatomy study i did

can anyone tell me how to repose a model ???
because when i do it with transpose my entire mesh gets disrupted :(:frowning:

Just ask any pretty girl you know to copy the pose of your model. And then ask to adjust her pose to feel more comfortable.
99% you’ll get almost the same but very natural and believable pose.

Izabela Standing bw.jpg

this is the pose i copied

1.jpg2.jpg
made changes in anatomy !
have to make cannon blaster and sword
work in progress
please comments and critiques
Thank you

upgraded model with little environment
added sword
added cannon blaster
i dont really know how to make chains :cry:small_orange_diamond:cry: o i could had added more details but i’ll find a way out
comments and critics are welcomed

Thank you

You could do the chains in another 3d app, or just start with a ring in Zbrush, use deformation palette or move/scale transpose lines to stretch it out… Here, I found a video:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?150651-Chains

Pretty cool scene, tiles are awesome. I almost expect the character to be leaning on the sword though?

Senka thanks for the video buddy ! i’ll check it out
the character will be holding weapons connected to chain
:cool:
thanks for appreciation

hey i jus saw the video . it shows how to make a chain and not how to move/rig it :cry:
but thanks anyways for your effort

Hm, if it was all one subtool when finished, could you give it a Zsphere rig? That should work shouldn’t it? http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index.php/ZSphere_Rigging

Probably a few vids on youtube demonstrating the process, iirc there are a few ways to create a zsphere rig. It’s not particularly hard either.