Member Follow User Gallery

Question

Are there currently any plans with Scott Eaton to update the App with a version for female anatomy later? While ofcourse the muscles are the same, the shapes and forms and interactions can be different. Good reference of this is one of the things that is surely lacking for artists at the moment. Many of us use our working knowledge of male anatomy and apply it as best we can, but our habbits with shapes don't always give the best results.

Something I hope you'll consider!
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.
    ZBC Sketchbook (just started)
    http://figmentpigment.com/

In a word, yes. The hope is to follow up with some deformation models and a female version.
    thanks
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentPigment View Post
    Are there currently any plans with Scott Eaton to update the App with a version for female anatomy later? While ofcourse the muscles are the same, the shapes and forms and interactions can be different. Good reference of this is one of the things that is surely lacking for artists at the moment. Many of us use our working knowledge of male anatomy and apply it as best we can, but our habbits with shapes don't always give the best results.

Something I hope you'll consider!

HI,
    I am in NY right now but plan to go back for a time in the summer/fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Totyo View Post
    I'll buy it for sure when it will be available in the App Store

Michael,
    are you still in Paris? I should do a business trip in May to meet some studios then perhaps we should take a coffee/beer together?

Default L'Ecorché anatomy app is LIVE!!!

Scott Eaton and I are proud and happy to announce the launch of the FREE LITE VERSION of our anatomy app. It is a Lite version with the Houdon sculpture and the skeleton.

The FULL VERSION will be available mid June. It will include the Scott Eaton corrected version, the Primatives model, color muscle maps, info list with detailed muscle information, and lots more!
    Go to http://md3dinc.com/ and click the link to go to the app store. Please sign up on our mailing list to get news when we release the Full app!

And coming this fall we will produce an 18" sculpture of the Scott Eaton figure. It's gonna ROCK!

have fun with the app and please rate it and leave a comment on the app store.

thanks
    MD & SE
    Last edited by mdzb; 05-21-12 at 04:29 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

great app - rocks even on an iphone! ...must be huge on an ipad!

that's great App.i already download and test it!Congrats man
    --------------------------------------

Mohammad Modarres

Website

Blog

ZBcentral sketchbook

congrats Mike and Scott! very nicely done

hi,

i have installed the app on my ipad 1; upon launching the app my ipad shut down and froze, luckily i did not have to reset it!

so i started the app once again and after a while the book-cover disappeared and the app started.

it is very slow on the ipad 1

having that said I want to point out that I really like the idea of this app! Please add a zoom-feature and add a layer with veins

what i also would like to see is different poses!

I wish you the best for upgrading and further developing this nice tool!

I wouldn´t pay for the current version, but an upgraded version would be worth 5-10$ to me, depending on the features

cheers Michael

Michael. This is awesome. Congrats on a great app. I can't wait for the full version.

Unfortunately, I only have my Iphone on me, so it's kind of small. Can't wait to get my Ipad back

I'm sure pinch zoom has been your number 1 request lol, but the app would definitely be even more of a life saver than it already is

Yes, I would pay 10 dollars for the app. You guys put in alot of work and deserve it. I saw the making of video, which was great. You're working with some masters for sure. Great idea scanning one of the most inspiring sculptures, then having Scott clean it up even more.

I can't say enough good things. Congrats again.

Hey guys, I wrote a review on the app store for you and gave you the 5* you deserve.

I have a slight issue on the iPhone 3GS (old phone I know, but can't afford to upgrade yet). I didn't want to post this on the app store as I didn't want people to pre-judge before they gave it a try. It may not be an issue for them on a newer model iPhone or iPad.
    If I flip between models, say from full body to arm to leg to head, eventually the application will just crash.
    I assume this is down to the fact the 3GS has limited memory and so can't handle this app very well?
    I presume the last selected models are being kept in the phone memory and maybe this is overloading it? Or are they being cleared out when you select the next model?
    It mostly works, and works very well, but as I said flipping through the models, the app will eventually crash every time.
    Other than the stability issue, this app is a 5* app!

You have both worked REALLY hard on it and I find it an invaluable application! It's just packed with information and I can't wait for the PC version!!

Thank you so much!

EDIT:
    Should have said, this is referring to the full version.
    Last edited by dustbin1_uk; 08-21-12 at 03:31 AM.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Do you have any plans to bring this to us Android users?

Can anyone tell me if the paid version of the app has muscle names etc?

@sbmongoose
    Michael states on his site he wishes to release android, PC and mac versions of the app.

@Gordon Robb
    In the paid version you have the Eaton version of the model that has every muscle with a colour. Each muscle then has 2 or 3 letters on it for its name. If you then press the i button, you then get taken to a list that has all the muscle letters and it's description. Clicking any of them takes you to some anatomical papers and graphics to show origin, insertion and action.
    Last edited by dustbin1_uk; 09-05-12 at 05:49 AM.

Got the paid app - its an excellent anatomy work.

One question, is there a way to export the muscle info list? Or is it possible you could email me it? I am finding myself constantly switching back and forward between image and list to identify muscle names.

Default names...

Hi, Sorry for the delay. Yes. there is a color codes overlay on the Scott Eaton version. Each muscle has a set of initials that correspond with a list of names. In the list you will find the name, insertion, origin, action and skeleton images from Grays Anatomy with the I/O sites.

thanks
    MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Robb View Post
    Got the paid app - its an excellent anatomy work.

One question, is there a way to export the muscle info list? Or is it possible you could email me it? I am finding myself constantly switching back and forward between image and list to identify muscle names.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast