Hi all, I finally started my first from scratch sculpt. Nothing that special or original, but nice and easy since I'm still only comfortable in 3DS Max.
I had a few issues: I didn't use any alphas other than the standard spray.
I decided to bend the neck after I subdivided and went into detailed forms. I ended up stretching the mesh density at the neck and wasn't sure what the best route for fixing this was other than re-dynameshing and losing the details I just put in. Like I said, first time building something out from a Zsphere, lots of things learned.
I'm still pretty clueless about poly paint, so I pulled my sculpt into Keyshot like a noob, lit and did multiple render passes and pulled into Photoshop to attempt to make it not just a generic red demon head.
I know the textures and mesh are pretty meh, but I'd love some pointers and I promise to not totally suck on my next post.