New Member User Gallery

Default So, these are my sculpts. Out for constructive criticism.

My 3 most recent sculpts. Nearly all done in Sculptris. I'd like some comments, tips and tutorials to improve my skill, if that's at all possible. Thanks for any comment you make.

Member User Gallery

Zigzagoon's one of my faves, nice job on it. The only thing I can critique is I think your orange cyber creature could use a little detail on the lower legs.

Senior Member User Gallery

Nice to see a Paint Job for a change !! ...

Just a suggestion, you should try adding a second, maybe even a third material. Click the little dot next to the Material to add another, then click on Edit, then paint it on like a color or mask. This can give lots more depth and realism, shiny eyes, matte skin, metallic parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlenorwegians View Post

My 3 most recent sculpts. Nearly all done in Sculptris. I'd like some comments, tips and tutorials to improve my skill, if that's at all possible. Thanks for any comment you make.
    I like the mask the most - well done - especially the texturing.

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by justadeletedguy View Post
    Nice to see a Paint Job for a change !! ...

Just a suggestion, you should try adding a second, maybe even a third material. Click the little dot next to the Material to add another, then click on Edit, then paint it on like a color or mask. This can give lots more depth and realism, shiny eyes, matte skin, metallic parts.
    Ah lovely. Thanks for the info.

New Member User Gallery

Looking good! I feel like ANY color other than blaze-orange would look better on the robot though. Hehe zigzagoon.