ZBrushCentral

Aiman's Stuff

Hi all, I’m Aiman, a 3D Artist currently residing in Chicago IL. Thanks for stopping by to check out my stuff!

I decided to start a thread for my newer work so I can get pumped about the forums once again. For me It’s a great place to get inspired/jealous and get driven to make cool things. Hopefully we can inspire each other and keep getting better and better.

This is a personal work inspired by a figurine of Mc Farlane toys entitled “Curse of Spawn 2.” Originally started as a sculpting exercise but I decided to finish him as a still. Rendered out of Maya, all sculpting done in Z2 and ZR2 and I painted the background in Photoshop. Will post Zbrush pics soon. Cheers.

Attachments

CurseofSpawn_Thumb.jpg

CurseofSpawn_Lores1.jpg

cool stuff man your work looks brilliant :smiley:

hey, awesome work, I like the camera angle :slight_smile:

[HR][/HR] http://d3doodle.blogspot.de/

Thanks guys! Glad you like it. Had some spare time so I made a little demo reel with this character. Check it out.

[vv]39681353[/vv]

Here’s a few posed renders out of Zbrush.

hey thats really amazing !! can you tell me how did you make that cloth and chains ?? is it in zbrush or some other software
thank you

that is aweeesome! i love it!

awesome pose and muscle stylization

Thanks all, glad you like it.

Nitrox -
The cape was sculpted out of a plane in Zbrush, much the way Ryan Kingslien shows in this demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu3kDh7enwM
The chains were made in Maya using a script called duplicate along curve. Very simple and powerful script designed specifically for making chains - http://zukodesign.com/?page_id=369

Haven’t been zbrushing at work but I wanted to keep making stuff so I don’t lose practice.
Here’s some caricatures, of myself and some friends, sculpted and rendered out of Zbrush. Each took less than a week just working a few hours a night at home.
aims-1.jpg
kimz1.jpg
Eric-Caricature.jpg
Mirel1.jpg

So I’ve been taking Kris Kosta’s online class over on Visualarium.com for the past 2 months. Its been a great experience and I’ve learned a lot of workflow! This is my final project for the class, Fish Hook Girl!
Concept by Winona Nelson. Am planning on rendering her out at a higher res so will post updates as well as progress.
FishHookGirl_Full.jpg

Great looking gamingmodel with a lot of personality.

Thanks Jake, I put Fish Hook Girl on hold for now because I started another class, this time for clay sculpting in real life at Kosart Atelier.
Thought I’d post it here since I used zbrush to plan out poses before I started the wire armature. It was really helpful to me in order to achieve a dynamic pose as well as figure out proportions…

pose1.jpg
pose2.jpg
wire-armature.jpg
dilophosaurus1.jpg

Got married 2 months ago, and since I became a 3D Artist because of Jurassic Park, this had to be done***8230; Modeled/Sculpted in ZBrush, Rigging/Posing in Maya, and Integration/Render in Modo.
This is a collaboration with photographer Chris Simons. Special thanks to Joel Anderson for providing the free Trex skeleton rig on Creative Crash.

haha thats awesome! great idea, looks hilarious (in a good way)

Best wedding photo ever!

Hi all, This was my dinosaur sculpting workflow for the Rexed Wedding image.
You can read about the photo integration technique in the latest issue of 3D World magazine! (issue 180)

Link to Highres - http://aiman3d.com/images/DinoSculptingWorkflow.jpg

I just received 3D World today and saw your article, really great! :slight_smile:
And thank you for the breakdown/tutorial!

Rain or Shine, a piece I made last year in a class on ZBrushWorkshops, Stylized character design with Michael Defeo. Based on a found concept.
RainOrShine_Beauty.jpg
RoS_polygroups.jpg

AimanAkhtar_Week8_Clothes_FB.jpg

I’ve only recently started storytelling with images so developing my craft with this concept by Pascal Campion has been a great learning experience.
I tried to translate the mood and story as faithfully as I could. Sculpted in ZBrush, render in Modo.
FirstValentine_3dtf.jpg
FV_Polygroups1.jpg

Concept.jpg