Default New Set! Alphas Only!

Here is my new set. Sorry alphas only this time. I had problems getting the stitches to work like the zipper brushes. If anyone would like to give it a try and send them back if you get them working correctly, that would be awesome. I would give full credit of course!

Hope everyone enjoys!

-Michael
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you very much!

Default New Set! Premium Mech Brushes!

Now available! My first set of Premium brushes. Do not fear though, not all brushes are going to cost you from now on. These brushes took a long time to make and are well worth the $2.00. More free brushes coming soon! I am now working on another set to follow these that will be free! Enjoy!

Enjoy!

-Michael
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Member Follow User Gallery

Just purchased a copy - Good luck with sales

Something strange. I bought a copy 20 hours ago, but haven't received a download link. Plus the vendor support email address in the Paypal receipt doesn't work.

support@zaxisentertainment.com
    Last edited by halogenic; 05-19-12 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halogenic View Post
    Something strange. I bought a copy 20 hours ago, but haven't received a download link. Plus the vendor support email address in the Paypal receipt doesn't work.

support@zaxisentertainment.com
    Hey,
    Sorry you haven't received a download link. It should have sent it to you automatically and instantly. Can you email me with your order info? mdunnam@gmail.com

sorry for the inconvenience.

-Michael

Thanks Michael, got the download link now.
    Last edited by halogenic; 05-19-12 at 09:05 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

thanks so much for sharing these useful brush packs alot of work must have gone into them
    Eric Solomon

Please contact me for work enquiries.

My website:
    eSculpt.co.za

My online portfolio:
    eSculpt.dAportfolio.com

My dA:
    eSculpt.deviantart.com

My Facebook:
    facebook.com/eSculpt

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

can you zip the really free in one file?
    thanks very much

Default Brushes Bundled!

Update! I have had a TON of requests for this. I have created a bundle of all of my brushes in one set! I have them hosted on a new website www.vfxmill.net for bandwidth reasons. I will be posting a new set in the next few days! Please stay tuned and check out the new site in the meantime

As always I will post updates and new brushes on my portfolio site. www.michaeldunnam.com. Once you click on the new brushes you will be redirected to vfxmill. Enjoy!

go to vfxmill

go to my portfolio site

As always!
    Enjoy!

-Michael

Default Screwhead Brushes now Available!

Here is a small set of screwheads I was just playing around with. They are hosted at www.VFXMill.net. And will be from now on. Take a look! I hope you enjoy.

-Michael

I'm new here -- just learning the power of custom brushes, and what can I say... you're a saint. Thank you so much for creating / sharing so many amazing brushes!

Hi Michael and compliments for the current sets. Any chances for some real plane-tool brush and some real edge sharpener?

Just great assets! thanx a bunch man!

Hello, is there a new server for downloading the brushes? I can't access the site. I'm interested in some of Michaels brushes. TIA
    Last edited by mawag01; 04-26-13 at 04:39 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast