Wow Michael,
    Thanks for your time and effort in creating these brushes, very gracious of you my friend

Beers for you \_/\_/\_/

Cheers,
    ~Tung

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you so much for your generosity.

Really do appreciate it.

Some have asked the best use of the skin brushes. Instead of me spending the time re-uploading them, my advice would be to change the brush to Inflate, reload the alpha from the pallet, set the intensity very low, turn the draw size up to what you need and set the Z to Zsub. Sorry I didn't save them in this way, but its easy enough to change. There are a lot of ways to get good results with skin. Try that out or tinker with it ***8203; I am working on the nature brushes now. I should have some finished soon. The first pack will be small. If anyone has any suggestions for what you want to see in the nature pack. Please let me know.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Default Nature Set 1 Now Available!!!

The first nature set is now available! This set is mostly meant for distant detail. There are a few closeup detail brushes as well. Let me know if you would like to see anything different in set 2.

As always
    !Enjoy!!
    -Michael
    Last edited by mdunnam; 03-26-12 at 10:01 PM.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thsnks a lot!

Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you Very Much!
    www.rolilli.be

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing wich ones to keep. (Scott Adams)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks a lot man! These brushes are awesome, just what I was looking for

Default brush alphas don't load for nature set

Quote Originally Posted by mdunnam View Post
    The first nature set is now available! This set is mostly meant for distant detail. There are a few closeup detail brushes as well. Let me know if you would like to see anything different in set 2.

As always
    !Enjoy!!
    -Michael
    Last edited by stubabe; 03-30-12 at 10:32 AM.

Thank you so much !!!!!

Regards Kecaj

I have been slaving away in my free time (not too much of it lately). I will have a very large, hopefully about 20-30 Terra brushes, lots of terrain detailing, cracks, rocks, bulking etc. Hopefully I can finish them tonight or tomorrow and I will post as soon as they are done. Honestly the part that takes the longest, other than making the alphas is actually making the icons lol. But look for them very soon! And just so everyone knows, I have been keeping track of requests. There have been soooo many hits. And I also want to thank the many donations, small and large that I have received. I have tried to respond to as many of them personally as I can. It's definitely a nice motivation to keep this going. I do plan on a few other surprises soon.

Just so everyone knows I have a baby on the way. Actually due in a few weeks, so if I drop off the grid for a while, this will be the reason. But eventually I will be back .

So look forward to some new brushes very soon. Btw over 15,000 downloads of individual brushes and almost 7000 downloads of the packaged brushes so far! I didn't even know that many people knew zbrush haha.

Have a good evening people!

-Michael

Default Thanks Michael .

Quote Originally Posted by mdunnam View Post
    Well I decided to finish the first Tech Set. So here ya go! I am going to add to this set if there is the demand. I have about 30 more alphas to convert. So if you guys like this set let me know and I will add to it.
    Hope you enjoy!-Michael

Default Terra Set 1 NOW AVAILABLE!

This set actually took me a long time to make. Hope everyone likes it! This is by far the biggest set yet. I believe there are 36 brushes. I lost count...

And please keep the requests comin! I have a huge list of ones to create now. But they will start slowing down if you read my post above

As always Enjoy!

-Michael

Thanks Michael

One request, the top of a tree stump, you know the ring pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by halogenic View Post
    Thanks Michael

One request, the top of a tree stump, you know the ring pattern?
    I will add that to the Nature Set 2

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you once again. These are really good.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast