ZBrushCentral

First attempts !

My first attempt at a torso… i’m a begginer…

thanks in advance for the comments…

Attachments

TORSO.jpg

Female torso…
C&C are very welcome ! thanks !

any comments? tips? critics?

thanks

Repost the last image so the whole side is visible :slight_smile:

Whole side? It is visible for me, whats going on for you?

Sorry, it was my browser…
Okay, so it’s getting late here in sweden, and I’m really tired… but I did a quick paint over for the female. Hope it makes any sense! :slight_smile:

paintover.jpg

I am a beginner as well but I must tell you: if these are your first sculpts than you are good man… in my opinion the female is close to perfect based on the anatomy I know… the male one could
use some work at pectorals and on the lower abdomen muscles… But really, nice sculpts! Keep it up!

Yes man !! It does !! Thanks a lot !

They are my first sculpts man ! I dont get much time to pratice because i work so hard as an architect, that i dont get time to do what i want… but i’m studying! Thanks for the comments !

I’m trying to get some expression, but i cant separate his lips, anyone has any tips for me? This one is going to bee Dr Doom… i hope hehe

I would do a retopology and send it in 3ds Max or Maya and get a cut between his lips… After that you can extrude in order to create the mouth and if is any good for you, create the teeth and the tongue in that
extruded cavity you just created.

Thanks !

This is my version of Dr Doom, i’m just a begginer, i’m learning everyday! Thanks for the viewing, comments and critics!

They are welcome!

any feedback or tips please?

My first ET what do you guys think ?

Thanks !

Hey man, those are some models right there… Well, I am a noob at the moment so take my opinion with a pinch of salt…
Mr Doom specially looks quite impressive… I have a question for you… How do you make the wrinkles? I saw them on Mr Doom and ET as well and it gives you a … roundness feeling about the model which I
would like to get into my models as well… So maybe you find the time to tell me how you do it ( is it Dam_Standard? if yes, tell me if you combine it with anything else)
Keep it going mate… they are looking good!!!

Whats up Yumme !! Thanks for the feedback!
I’m always learning, and i’ve used some stand brushes with small sizes and some dam_standard combined with inflate brush and some alphas aswell on the ET after i had finished aplying my alphas, i came back detailing it with the Dam_standard all in high subdivs…

Thanks Bro !