ZBrushCentral

Jean Marcel - Studies

Hi guys, it’s my first post here in ZBC and I’ll start with some Zbrush studies.This is just a cartoon modeling study. I used concepts of Goro Fujita(left) and Skottie Young (right).estudos_cartoon1.jpgand here is a Zbrush BPR Renderer study. Concept by Skottie Young.modeling.jpgpos.jpg

3 Likes

Iae Jean
welcome to zbc :sunglasses:
good studies we have here
Nice start …
Let’s rock

Ha! the first image made me laugh, hard :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice start :+1:

LOVE this version of Venom, great job!:+1:

But I especially love the cartoon one,… the guy with the mustache and sould patch… the venom also. I like them all.

DERYCK
Framedworld
truubluu
InkySpot

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I’m glad you all liked and found
them funny hahahaha

I’ll be posting more studies soon.:slight_smile:

Hey guys, here is the current study I’m doing on head anatomy, detailing and polypainting.I’ll show the progress and modeling final result with the great help of Rayza Alvarez.
anatomy_progress.jpg
process.jpg
and here is my polypainting study and also some fun with fibermesh.
pos_teste.jpg
Polypainting, Hair and Materials still Wip.Hope you like!anatomy_progress.jpg

Attachments

Heeey!! I really liked these “doodles” of yours and the punk. I’m glad to see how much you’ve improved and also to have made part of it. Hope I helped somehow and hope to see you posting more and more. Congrats for your studies.
Keep it up!!
Cheers!

Finally finished my study on head anatomy, detailing and polypainting.I know there’s a lot to be improved. But I hope u like and help me improve my work.

old_punk.jpg

Attachments

old_punk.jpg

you did a fantastic job on the reder jean! Definently keep up the nice work and study hard anatomy, thats the same that I do!
Is this a zbrushrender or rendered in max,maya or so?:slight_smile:
Looking forward seeing more from you!
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Thx Kenny!:+1:

I rendered in ZB BPR and composed in Photoshop.

I’ve been working on it in my free time, its based on a Tv animated series called The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. Still working on a lot of things. Hope you all like it.

Zbrush/3dsmax/Vray

flap_teste.jpg

I think you did a great job on your face. The only suggestion is to check the the pupils of the eyes. They are not even. The eye on the right is pointed a little to the left rather a little to the right like the other one.

Thx for the suggestion LD!

Here’s another update, the Barber Shop!

barber.jpg
Hope you all like it! :slight_smile:

After a long time, I guess I’ve finished Flapjack and Captain K’nuckles. I could only work on it in my free time ( something rare lately). Despite taking too long to be finished, I liked the result and hope you guys like it too. You know, I’ve always struggled with creating something belivable and fun. Something simple but interesting. I tried putting this here. And part of it I could only do with some help.

So I’d like to thank for it.
Pedro Conti, your workshop was inspiring and I could learn some stuff that really helped produce this scene.
Vitor Hugo, even indirectly, if it weren’t for your “eyes” I would certainly still be struggling to make them look belivable, so thanks for posting a break down on the eyes. I could see where to improve.

Last but not least, my girlfriend Rayza Alvarez(she’s really mean). Always discovering some aberrations in the scene, but always cheering me up too.

flap_final1k.jpg

hi-res and Wip jeanmarcel3d.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!

Really nice job on this one! More please! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Excellent work, i like. :wink:

Thank you guys!

A quick sketch to start 2015.

Based on a concept by CreatureBox.
Frank_jeanmarcel3d_1k.jpg

Hope you like it!

I love it!