Happy ZFibering :slight_smile:

passes.jpg
zgrab.jpg

Attachments

passes.jpg

1 Like

Impressive…Totally impressive!:wink:

awesome job, you deserve top row again!
The skin and beard looks like a real one!
Waiting for a tutorial, your work is so inspiring and that is why i am learning zbrush, to achieve something like your creations someday!

Awesome render, cool character.

Very cool, very much my taste.I’m very fond of animal men. I have yet to play with the sss feature .I will have to try that.Thanks for you nice comment on my latest.

Just wonderful!!! it has everything a character has to be! great expression, wonderful shaders, hair and everything else!!! great work!! Top row now!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: realy coooooooolll

TopRow again:)

jesus, you just crap brilliance don’t you? amazing :+1:

Nice!

Awesome work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: You gonna share some settings this time? The BPR head settings never materialised. :laughing:

Woah! That is a really cool character. Excellent job.:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awesome!

Mindblowing work!

Really nice Compositing - great model!

What a great piece! I could tell it was yours from the thumbnail. You have a recognizable style. I’ll ask you what I asked the MonsterMaker in his thread… Any tips on hair creation/styling in ZB?

Looks really great! Awesome use of the fiber and bpr

Hey,As I said earlier very much my taste. Here is a photo of a maquette I did back in 1998 for a preposed movie Gargoyles .We did a bunch of designs, this was one of my first no way you could have seen it but it is funny how similar they are.Probably before you were even born. Yours is better ,but I thought you might get a kick out of seeing this. i tried to post it in a PM to you but couldn’t seem to attatch an imageGar.jpg

Very cool. :smiley:

Thanks so much guys ,

Monstermaker - Thank you , I did not know that this design is yours :slight_smile:
I was inspired by this werewolf from Aaron Sims,
but is the same as yours

both desings are great !

Chp_1_p13_img_a.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work Tsvetomir :):+1:
You truely are the biggest inspiration for me.
The sculpting and the rendering ist just mindblowing, would love seeing you work!
Thank you for sharing your rendering passes, it is unbelivable what you can do if you are a master of the program,
looks like it is rendered 24hours in highest setting in vray :smiley:

:+1:TOP ROW fo’ sure:+1: