ZBrushCentral

Fred D Characters progress thread

Hi everyone! this is my first post here on zbrush central, i decided to create a thread where i will put all my WIPs :)so here is my 2 last pieces and if you want you can take a look at my online portfolio to see other stuff i did at Artbyfredericdaoust.moonfruit.comfinal.jpgfinal1.jpgfeel free to C&C! i finished the girl tonight and i am planning to start some Head sculpt tomorrow so ill update soon! have a good one!!finalo2 (1).JPG

Attachments

finalo2 (1).JPG

final.jpg

Nice Texture and sculpting man. Keep it up .:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nice work!
Just love the foot sticking out of the backpack!

amazing!

Excellent works. Nice start here on Central. I did notice that the FBI girl is right handed but her holster is on her left leg.

Ezra

verrrrrry nice! thanks for sharing!!!

only a nit pick, but is the FBI badge and the gold shield badge redundant. I dont know if it is or not but it seems like if she was FBI she would just have the badge that is hanging on her belt, and if she was a cop/detective etc she would have the gold shield badge

thanks for the comments guys! its really appreciated!
@robertrageson itsa not exactly the same but i have to agree . good point :slight_smile:
@ezra52 i gotta think more about those kind of stuff! not the first time that i do that :smiley:

:large_orange_diamond:Welcome to ZBrushCentral buddy:):large_orange_diamond:
Really impressive first post and just love your characters, fantastic sculpting and the texture are looking great aswell!:slight_smile:
Your portfolio is great too, definently keep us updated with your future projects and sculpts!
Looking forward to it!
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

@Kenny hey thanks bud! im really happy that you like my stuff! and this whole forum looks like a great place to learn and exchange!so heres is my las imeges that i took from the same character. a close up from the gun and another onw with the wireframe+ texture.also the turntable is up (dont forget to watch in HD :smiley: ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1XjzGRu400im starting my head studies tonight also so im gonna post updates real soon!! thanks again everyone !guny.jpgspec1q.jpg

Attachments

guny.jpg

spec1q.jpg

Ok so heres a face study that i did this week, its one of my firend and i am looking for crits before i call this one done ! :smiley: thanks guys!zgrab01s.jpg

Attachments

zgrab01s.jpg

ok i did this old man yesterday! :smiley: x41a50.jpg207mjwy.jpg

You’ve got some pretty solid stuff all around, nice work and keep it up!

hey thx mate greatly aprecieted

Great stuff Frederich. Welcome to Central

Ezra

thanks mate! very apreciated!so heres my sculpt of the day!!finishbdude.jpg

Nice Work dude :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I can just concur, nice work on your latest model:)

thank you guys! so heres the first part finshed! next is female only :smiley:facesmale (1).JPG

Attachments

facesmale (1).JPG

Oh man! superb !