Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow! Those last images are really impressive Rick! Great to see FiberMesh being pushed to the next level!

I wasn't able to get as far as I would have liked on Sunday I did manage to sculpt at least the front part of the body and get some hair on it. Looking at it this morning with fresh eyes I see a lot that I would like to change.Like the veins which I purposely did very strong so they would show up under the hair . They show up alright ,especially on his too long paw.Unfortunately I won't get time for a while so I will post this. Still a work in progress ,which is something I really like about working on the computer you can always change and work on things and try and make them better. It's definitely a lot better that the first piece of junk that I posted two weeks ago when I started this thread, but hey I was excited ,it was the first time I used dynamesh or fibermesh.
    For anyone who is interested there are photos on line of some of my MIB3 aliens on screenrant.com
    thanks for all of your comments Doggy 7 yes I used the materials blend feature to get the specularity on the nose and mouth. I'll try and at least do a better render this week.

Great result!!

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Awesome!
    Francis-Xavier Martins
    Freelance Cg Artist
    Folio

ZSketchbook
    ArtStation
    Facebook

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Awesome!!! congrats!

A N I M A L! 5 stars from me. cheers.

The Fur on this beasts turned out so well... Great work, Master Rick!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Wow. Amazing work.

This looks great.

Just wondering Rick, do you use these digital tools to show your concepts for film use?
    This looks sooo good, I figured you probably do ...

5 Stars

Jit.
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. Michael Jackson.

Wow! Top Row and your not even finished yet. Damn, they sure do like you Rick. They could have waited until you were finished at least. All kidding aside though, congratulations on Top Row. Well deserved.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

nice work, I like were your taking your beast. should be quite a good image when you decide to call it done. Cheers.

c77
    Twitter
    FaceBook

-World of Red Sands-
    copyright 2014 all rights reserved.

amazing piece of work, especially loving the look of the mouth and nose, the spec highlights work so well, bring on the finished version if this is still a W.I.P

apologies if you have already answered this, did you create the hair as seperate fibre mesh subtools, or as one subtool over the entire character?
    Last edited by free-willy-PB; 03-26-12 at 02:52 PM. Reason: question

looking really amazing!

I thought I would check in after lunch to see if anybody replied to my recent image and if it was still in the thumbnails and to my surprise . Well thanks.
    I guess now I to finish this more for sure. I definitely see thing I want to improve on, I just wish I had the time to do so. At the very least I will try and make a few changes and do a better render. BTW I just realized that I didn't mention that this is a ZB render,actually a couple of different renders combined in PS and to the question about weather the fiber mesh is one or several sub tools. It is many sub tools. Anyways got to get back to my job. thanks

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Awesome use of new features, convincing and powerful (I sense you're a bit down from your recent posts, hope it's nothing that can not be fixed) PS Please apply it for the pixologic turntable gallery once finished
    Cheers!
    Last edited by cherub_rock; 03-26-12 at 05:13 PM.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891016 ... LastLast