ZBrushCentral

Quick Sculpts and Work - 2012

Hello Guys, :)Long time no post from me here. So now i would like to post my some WIP’S and some finished work.I hope you’ll like it. Thanks! C & C are most welcome! :slight_smile: Sculpted using Dynamesh ZBrush + Max Sculpted within ZBrush Sculpted from Sphere Dynamesh+ repotology +Fibermesh =

Attachments

Beast.jpg

Chr_WIP.jpg

Hellboy.jpg

Creature.jpg

Monkey.jpg

Beast.jpg

Really like the orc in the first image! And other ones are nice as well.

@Solidsnakexxx :- Thanks!

Hi All, :slight_smile:

Started one new model yesterday… though its in very early stage to show but i would like to share it with you all.

Entirely sculpted within ZBrush…

C & C are most welcome !!

nice last one keep sculpin maan)

Thanks Rodion :slight_smile:

nice sketches, have a good feel to them.

Thanks Slord :+1:

good sculpts, keep going:)

Thanks Polo2011 :slight_smile: :+1:

Hi All, :slight_smile:

Did one more sculpt. i hope you like it! Thanks!

Pin-up-S.jpg

c&c are always welcome!

great works. the pinup seams perfect, although her panties are maybe …slim!

i am far to be an anatomy expert, head is proportional to the shoulders and arms, and Hips are proportional to the legs and feets, but i think that she has a smaller body hips down than hips up. And the hands seems to be unfinished, or be a wip. Look close at the knuckles, too much distance between fingers, and need more volume in the palm. Is a good tip looking for reference images:

-for anatomy reference, as proportion, muscles,…,

-and for pose reference…Pin-up girls show us their beauty with inocence, without aparent intention, but with emotion. Your model are showing us their body without that, at least as i understood what it mean “pin-up girl”, maybe is a missunderstood…click the link to see what im talking

i hope you dont bother about my c&c, your sculpts are good and i only tell how i think i would do it. keep sculpting!

PD: suddenly the text font changed :S

Hello all, :slight_smile:

Did one quick sculpt yesterday using a sphere. i hope you like it! … final texture version is in progress, i will share it some day!

42.jpg

Thanks!
Sumeet

@ Xada :- Thanks man :slight_smile: :+1:

@ Moga :- you are absolutely right about the hands… :slight_smile: actually i finished it in a hurry. cause i’m doing some other stuff . I will take care of anatomy next time and i also want to let you know that i did’nt use much reference images for this sculpt anyways Thanks for your suggestions and the pin-up girl pics… :slight_smile: :+1:

Both of these last sculpts are terrific. Really great.

Ezra

Thanks Ezra ! :slight_smile: :+1:

Hello All, :slight_smile:

Just want to share my ZBrush BPR + SSS study work with you all guys… I hope you like it.

Still working on SSS to get better results… I’ll share the latest ver. 2 soon!

C & C r always welcome !! Thanks :+1:

Hey Guys, :slight_smile:

Did one quick sculpt, i hope you like it

Final2.jpg

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/41189109?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” width=“400” height=“225” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>Bruce Lee from Sumeet Dhiman on Vimeo.

C&C are always welcome !!

Thanks!

Nice work buddy.I like the sculpts.