ZBrushCentral

inside a zsphere

hey hey guys,

heres my latest piece made with 98% zspheres and rendered with MR… theres a few other renders of this scene but the FG is taking far too long to finish… will post when ready…

thanks for looking:D

final_render_tunnel.jpg

Attachments

final_render_tunnel.jpg

I don’t know what the hell it is, but it’s excellent!:smiley:

inside a zsphere! cool!

chem!

heres a few more renditions from earlier attempts:

hanging_light.jpg

floor_test.jpg

latest_render-copy.jpg

Attachments

hanging_light.jpg

floor_test.jpg

hey hey, didnt want to start a new thread just for this one so i thought i would tak it on here… just really messing about with more zspheres to create my little creature… as usual thanks for looking.:smiley:red_eyed_monster_1_web.jpg

Attachments

red_eyed_monster_1_web.jpg

HOLY SHI… ahem… STUFF!!!

These are great! I was wondering when you would pop back up and it was worth the wait.

thankyou :D:D MealeaYing !!

hey hey…

heres another render of that last one it still isnt complete and the render glow is too much … working on it… thanks for L:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:roll_eyes:king !!

Attachments

Really digging what you have so far Tyrell, keep it up man!:+1:

You might have already mentioned this but what are you rendering in?
I cant get ZBrush to do glow any more at all and its making me nuts.
These things you are making are splendid and I’m getting insanely jealous!

at the moment i am rendering in maya with mental ray,

to get a glow in zbrush , a nice way is to bring your bpr render into photoshop and paint in the glow with a very soft brush, or duplicate the layer and then put a very high gaussian blur on that layer and set it to overlay with 40% opacity and everthing gets a glow halo…

heres another version … time to move on i thinks… cheers

purp_glow_1.jpgpurp_glow_1.jpg

Attachments

purp_glow_1.jpg

purp_glow_1.jpg

hey hey…

heres one i did last nite… i posted it on this one as i dont really want to start a different thread so i might aswell tak it on the end of this one … meet Ming the Mongless…
thanks for looking…!! :smiley:

Ming-the-Ming.jpg

Attachments

Ming-the-Ming.jpg

hey hey … just another rendition of Ming…

Ming_1.jpg

[QUOTE=tyrellcorp;945179]hey hey … just another rendition of Ming…

scary cool :lol: fantazy organic , keep posting

just a quicky… dynamesh test of multiple spheres… didnt really work so did a remesh… still testing … thanks for looking… cheers

float3a.jpg

Attachments

float3a.jpg

This rendering style is really beautiful. Is this a render from zbrush or something else? cool style, keep it up!

really nice, still investigating:+1:

More wildly great stuff!!!
And that water!!! Is that Zbrush? I know someone else asked but I want to know too.
I would love to see your stuff in a game engine or in a simulator like Opensim or something so I could wander around in it.

Very very nice stuff!

Cheers!
Mealea

thanks guys… :D:D

i render with MR most of the time … i havent made the complete leap into ZBs rendering …yet…!

the ocean was modelled after a photo of mine from Thailand and the sunset was painted from the same photo and comped in photoshop with the rendered ocean from maya … eerrr … if that makes sence… sorry bit tired brain not working … :confused:small_orange_diamond:D

there will be some more of these as this was just a preliminarily test…

Nice to see U … M…!