Cool arnold schwarzenegger pumping iron

Hi everyone, I wanted to share some of my recent work. I've been sculpting and animating a model of arnie from his pumping iron days. I have used maya for the rigging and animation and have combined this with bshapes generated in zbrush. Up to now I have been concentrating on the sculptural and deformation aspects but I will be adding a colour pass with some high res stills soon. Here is a link to a HD youtube clip, thanks for watching ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7josFhTec
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Incredible work - wonder how long it took to model, and how long to rig, and how long to animate and how long to render...sigh

really amazing work!

VISEone.com

Metal Sculptures | Urban Art

Awesome work.

Thumbs up

Very very nice work indeed! Look forward to seeing more of your work! Cheers, David
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

Cool some render stills

hi guys, thanks so much for the positive comments and taking the time to look. I'm collating some of my work from the past year at the moment and getting a new reel together. Here is a sculpt i did last year, just getting some turntables together. Hope you like :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lino_new_render2.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	297054  

I saw this this morning when I checked ZBC as I usually do every morning and thought it was cool. Checked back at lunchtime to see all the comments that I expected this would get and am totally surprised that there were none. Boy I remember the days here on ZBC when if something like this appeared there would be many pages of comments by now. So even though I am extremely busy at the moment I will comment. This is Cool! I like the idea of a lion man centaur guy and I think this is well done. I appreciate the work you put into this and would love to see a turntable when you get the chance. I also thought your Arnold was really cool. Keep up the great work. I must admit I am partial to animal men though.

Wow! I missed this before but it looks outstanding!
    Deviantart

An old dog, learning some new tricks.
    Finished works
    Push the button, Frank!

Joel: I can't do it... this just isn't working. I don't know how Shatner does it every week!
    Crowe T. Robot: I don't know why he does it, or who lets him do it!

Trying to get better at commenting and staying current with whats going on. Doesn't help that my computer is down so I do this at work.

Anyways this looks really cool. Kinda feels like it should be in Narnia lol. Keep up the good work!

New Member Follow User Gallery

thanks alot for the cool comments guys ;-). Monstermaker I really appreciate you taking time out to comment, I've been a huge fan of your work since i can remember and its a real buzz getting positive feedback from the king of creature effects. Anyway guys I've uploaded a render on to youtube, hope you enjoy... and remember, stay of the moors lads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGdn...eature=channel

Cool arnold schwarzenegger pumping iron

hello all,
    I had to leave this piece on the burner for a while but I've returned to work on the texturing and shading. I've used mental ray for rendering with the fast sss shader. The hair was created using poly planes with alpha transparency. If you'd like to see the animated clip it can be viewed here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBd-SiLpG4M

thanks for watching :-)

Wow, looks awesome. More details wouldn't hurt, like higher res texture (kinda blurry) though.

Quote Originally Posted by greatluffy View Post
    Wow, looks awesome. More details wouldn't hurt, like higher res texture (kinda blurry) though.
    First of all Welcome to ZbrushCentral
    I can just concur with greatluffy, really nice job! Look alike are pretty hard but you've did a really nice work on the body!
    Definently keep up the hard work and looking forward to your process!
    All the best and happy zbrushing,
    - Kenny

I like it.And with high res texture and good render it will look great.All the Best

Thumbs up

Most Zbrush work is still static , you did animated so great job !

Looking cool! The animation was really fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast