ZBrushCentral

Wizzie's Speed Sculpting Thread

Wasn’t in the mood to do a complete model but thought it’d be fun to do a speed sculpt for a demon head.

I wanted it to be spiky and not something you’d want to run your hands over for fear of it coming back ripped and bloody.

I spent 1.5 hours on it and I guess I could go further with it with polypainting and more detailing but I’m in the mood to continue this vein of speed sculpting just for practice.

Attachments

demon_speedsculpt.jpg

Had some work I had to do and rather than push on with speed sculpting (which I will continue), I ended up wanting to do a speed polypaint on the demon to see what I could come up with and spent about 2 hours in Zbrush.

Hope everyone likes it!

Attachments

demon_speedpaint1.jpg

And the shots above are just from the Zbrush viewport…haven’t done anything fancy via rendering or anything.

I’m reposting to insert the shots of the demon head full size. Don’t know why it comes in so small to begin with…sorry!

it would be nice to see those wrinkles defined just a bit more, but over all its nice :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comliment and suggestion, Matthew! I agree that the wrinkles could be a bit more defined and will do so when I get time to get back to this as it was done quickly as a speed exercise…

Love your old fashioned alien!

I wasn’t going to get back to this but with it being a Saturday and I’m goofing, I defined the wrinkles more, added in some details and added in more polypainting. Crits welcome!demon_speedpaint3.jpg