New Member User Gallery

First of all, this is gorgeous! I love seeing classical sculpture in ZBrush and you pulled it off so incredibly well.

Second, and most importantly, thank you so much for making me aware of Richard MacDonald. His work is unbelievable!

Senior Member User Gallery

This is crazy awesome! I am very amazed with the whole quality of your work. Incredible and congratulation on Top Row.
    It is going into my super inspirational folder. Great work sir!

New Member User Gallery

Great render, lovely sculpts!

Congrats

Hello ZanFan !!! Im a ballet teacher and a Zbrush lover. Your work is SO Great, Im your new fan

Member User Gallery

Hello,
    good work, The pose is a little strained on the from figure. try dropping the far shoulder it would feel freer.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ZanFan View Post
    Thanks.If I have chance to go to the San Francisco, I want visit your gallery as well Could you send me some photos about this status, especially the back view.
    I thinks those traditional artist are much better than our digital artist. because they don;t have undo and sym. recently I want do some Chinese or Japanese style art work, I already have some ideas in my mind.
    Again, Thank you very much, my email address is zanfan26@gmail.com

Hi ZanFan,

Sorry I didn't subscribe to the thread and only now thought to look back.
    We haven't had The Sisters, which is why I understood it as a combo of Dance the Dream and Red Dress, which I guess are the solo versions of the sculpts.
    There are a lot of versions of these things, so it gets confusing. They often come in Study size, 1/4 Life Size, 1/3 Life Size, Life Size and Heroic. Then there are Platinum versions...
    But since we haven't had that I don't have photos of it. The photos I have of Dance and Red Dress are web resolution, same as elsewhere on the web so that's no help to you. If they were in the gallery I would go snap a photo of any part you wanted, but unfortunately...
    If you do another MacDonald based sculpt, send me and email at sonofwitz@gmail.com and I'll let you know what we have in the gallery for photos.

wonderful! how do you use dynamesh at high detail level without loosing.... er details?

fantastic! many thanks for sharing

Amazing!!! outstanding work.

New Member User Gallery

Awesome rende..

New Member User Gallery

Default Hi ,amazing job, how do you get the difference between the left and right image

Quote Originally Posted by ZanFan View Post
    Hi guys, I'm Joey from lucasfilm feature. Long time no post since last year! And this is my last personal work, the digital copy of Richard MacDonald's Dance the Dream using DynaMesh. At the beginning I was just want try the new function., and I was sculpted form a sphere using the Dynamesh and basic brushes. then I realized maybe I can do something interesting. So I did the background and render it in maya mental ray.
    I know Richard MacDonald's masterpiece is far better than this copy, and also I couldn't find too many high res reference images about the sculpture. So it might be different.

Any critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

I made the two alpha and the Fingerprints.jpg I download from website.
    I believe that you guys can do much better than me. thx everyone!

Joey
    Last edited by Dmora; 04-08-12 at 08:27 AM.

New Member User Gallery

Default Right side, left side

Hi, amaizing job,

How do you get the difference between left image that is in focus and the right side that is out of focus?.

Did you uncheck some options in the Framabuffer of mental Ray, something like interpolate samples or it is the resolution of the jpg that you projected, or it is in the project node....

Thanks in advance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456