ZBrushCentral

Gold Sketchbook 2012

Hello guys!:smiley:
I decided to create a sketchbook to collect my latest work starting from this bust … I want to create a model very precisely and in detail … part of the sculpture is finished, and details remain, the addition of alphas to achieve a realistic skin maybe I will give him some facial expression…
please … give me advice! comment and rate the post!

Attachments

mezzobusto front.jpg

mezzobusto ok.jpg

mezzobusto front ok.jpg

BPR mezzobusto smile.jpg

Great start - keep it up mate! If I were you I would concetrate so much on skin details at this stage, more human heads will come =)
Will definently keep an eye on your further progess, will be very interesting seeing you future works!
Cheers and happy sculpting,
Kenny

hi!! this morning i added a smile :smiley: to my model…tell me what you think ,hope you enjoy! c&c are veeery welcome
BPR mezzobusto smile.jpg

hi zbrusher!!this is my newest project: an ANGEL!
i know,looks like a devil :rolleyes:…but!!i will show you soon why i call it “angel”…it’s a w.i.p. and i must add a lot of things like parts of armor.
I also must add details to every subtool expecially in the body who has 5 subdivisions…i will add the 6°. afraid of crashes
here’s some fast bpr renders without polypaint

lowest.jpgclose up.jpg

Oh yeah totally love the idea of the model and the sculpt aswell!:+1:
This is your best one for sure mate, can’t wait to see how far you are going to take him, there is a lot of potential going on on this model!
Happy sculpting,

• Kenny

Very nice. Lovin the angel/demon concept. nice clean looking model

angelo update.jpg

hello all … this morning I did some tests on my character rendering, is not brilliant, just setting some lights and a very fast SSS skin material … I’m not able to export from zbrush uv to Softimage so every time I export millions of polygons without the use of maps … so if someone could help me to render the scene in XSI, with explanations, I’d be very happy
tanks!
angelo prova render.jpg

still a wip…he needs a belt,new gloves and boots …and yes a cool render :smiley: