ZBrushCentral

RainMaker

Hello I am J.

ZbrushCentral always inspires me to get ideas.

I am so happy with the finish all modeling in only Zbrush even Mechanic parts, hair and rendering

as well.

I am so glad to share my latest work with you guys.

Here is the Work Progressing.<o:p></o

• Dynamesh for building up concept. <o:p></o
  • Exract and topology technics for mechanic parts.<o:p></o
  • InsertMesh for hair.<o:p></o
  • BPR render from Zbrush 4R2.<o:p></o
  • Comp in Photoshop.<o:p></o
    Critiques and comments are always welcome.

Hope you guys like it.

Thank You!

Attachments

02_fixed.jpg

01_175.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

WOW ,

This is Awesome !!

:+1:

very nice!.. great renders too. :slight_smile:
the only thing im not keen on, is the butt crack showin, doesn’t really fit in with the high tech design of the wings etc… and it looks like he has cellulite in his inner leg… but other than that, looks wicked !!

:d

looks rly cool!
great render!

btw:
please no more comicsans!!!:smiley:

Looks great!

Rly great. ‘’

Could you post more image?

lol !!! I forgot turning on the subtool when I render. How I couldn’t find it! Thank you for letting me know.

can’t wait to see more of your work

This looks great! Congrats! :+1:

Thank you dude :smiley:

Awesome work … great anatomy and great hard edge sculpts, Bravo! Look forward to seeing more work! Cheers, David:D

Amazing work, love the character a lot and the passion to detail! Great render as well:+1:
Great design, only thing that is bothering me are the color of the lips and the shape of the nose, but that just my opinion, don’t want to critize mate,
I can still dream from something like this but the outfit and the guy himself are bad ass and then here it comes with the baby face :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:D
Looking forward seeing more from you mate,
Cheers,
Kenny:)

Thanks Dude. I really appreciate your opinions. Lips part, I really wanted to change the color but my friends asked me to keep that pinkish color lol. Anyway Thanks for your review.

Here is Basic Material mode

I concur~

Top row

:smiley: NICE work ~ perfect render ~