ShadowBox + DynaMesh + Clip Brushes + Primitives + Leisure… XD

Attachments

far1051-espada.jpg

far1052-espada.jpg

far1053-espada.jpg

far1054-espada.jpg

far1055-espada.jpg

Shadowbox is awesome, isn’t it?

I’m a little curious about the third one. Seems unfinished compared to the others in the set. Also, I think the fourth could use a little more work in its basic form. The texture that you’ve applied makes it appear as though it’s made of some sort of stone and the linear strokes you have toward the edge/tip distract it from that look. Just my .02/construct criticism.

Overall though, I like them quite a bit and I’d be curious to see them finished. Hope to see more work from ya!
-Z

Hello friend, I am making these swords to have them available when I need them!. When I need them for any character I give them the finish they need and use.
The third picture is like something to hit, or a bat, something.
The fourth image is like some kind of bone, with the edge of the sword carved directly from it.

Greetings! and thanks for commenting.

Your images are covering your text to them

BTW they are nice - cool ideal building a ztl tool chest:+1:
:slight_smile:

great swords mate and interesting worflow with ShadowBox + DynaMesh + Clip Brushes + Primitives + Leisure… XD
Thanks for sharing :>
Looking forward seeing more sword designs.
Cheers mate,
Kenny

There is no more text! XD, thanks for the comments. :slight_smile:

Thanks, when I make a new swords, I posting here.

One more! This is a little bit creepy. XD

far1056-espada.jpg

That looks pretty cool. Really crisp and defined, too. Beyond that, as a sword it looks pretty useless, but it does look really mean. More like a skull club with some chains and blades on the sides. It would be pretty mean as a bludgeoning weapon!

Keeps getting better and better! :+1:

Thanks for your comment friend, to make this sword I base this illustration I saw:

sword.jpg

cool stuff, i like the weapons you made and impressive you do all of it in zbrush. It has gotten a bit easier to do hard surface, but it still takes some courage to not flee to a conventional 3d package to make these.

had to make a quick warclub type of weapon recently and actually forgot about shadowbox, could’ve made something a bit more sophisticated.

Yes my friend, is now very easy to do such things in Zbrush with all the tools to offer! We just have to take the trouble to learn to use.
Greetings!

2 more! :smiley:

far1057-espada.jpg

far1058-espada.jpg

Here is a sword i made for my character reel :slight_smile: Nice weapons btw keep going

Nice sword my friend!, thanks for your comment. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

far1059-espada.jpg

far1060-espada.jpg

Awesome Weapons…have you ever played any of the monster hunter game?Great game and these like weapons from the game.Im going to have to try some swords like this it looks like alot of fun

Brian

Yes brian! is very fun to make. I don’t was playing the games of “Monster Hunter”. but I have the ilustrations of the game which I use as a reference for most of these weapons!

Note: Sorry about my english, u_u