ZBrushCentral

Alien

Here my latest work.attempt at doing a Alien
all critts welcome
cheers Ralph

How do i get the pic to show in the rows above ?

Attachments

alien.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG
here he is with a bit more detail.i would like to
finish him with a body and feet. i made this from my head no reference pic but i cant picture
how the body should look, any help and critts welcome

Hi all,i dont post often but i would like a little responce.
Thanks Ralph

Keep practicing mate. Accurate start mate , dont give up. Do some tutorials, keep learning anatomy and have fun during the sculpt sessions. The alien is cool , but I think it is having some major anatomy issues. The flat head is pretty weird but keep it up!
Cheers ,
kenny

Good luck with that unfortunately. Unless you are really good or your stuff is really bizarre its hard to get CC on here. My first post when unanswered as well.

Since you’d like some crit I have some but please take what I say with a grain of salt as I am no expert.

The first thing I noticed is the teeth. It looks like they are part of the base mesh instead of a separate subtool. Creating them as a separate subtool and then adding an indent around them (like a gumline) will give you a more realistic look.

Also to build on the other poster about anatomy: Obviously you can design it however you want but creatures that are an extension of reality (such as basing their anatomy from the anatomy of a real creature) have more appeal and realism to them.

The flat head does look a bit strange but its your design so make it how you like it. The neck however needs some definition as there do not seem to be any real definitive neck muscles.

The second picture you posted with more detail is definitely a step in the right direction. Keep it up and keep posting :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for that its cool ,I agree with some of the critts and will look to change
things ,but i dont agree with the shape of the head is wrong.who has seen
a alien ? it could be in any form .they are only imginary creatures .one could be
a eye with 2 feet tzhat has major prob with anatomy.
I personly think that there should be more room here for imagination.
Not everything is stickly by the book.
Thanks again Ralph