ZBrushCentral

rishi- zSketchBook

here is a zbrush Sculpt I worked on Adrian Smith’s concept art for IndustriaMechanika.

Scrap Goblin
scraptGoblin_zbrushCentral01.jpg

will upload wip images soon

Attachments

scraptGoblin_zbrushCentral01.jpg

Great job!! Cool render! :+1:

Hey!

Nice sculpt and nice render! my only comment is that you have no change in surface texture, exept for gloves and chest. I see a simmilar strokes on face, tools, hat, gun, fingers and legs. I think each piece needs its own unik surface. Other than that, very good!:wink:

peace

Amazing work, I love it! Top Row in my book! :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

Thanks asecBrush, crazyHorse and chalkman :slight_smile:

crazyHorse : yeah you are right about the surface texture .I was trying to be as true to the concept art as possible even with the strokes.
Also this angle got all the strokes running in same direction. hehe. But anyways thks for ur suggestion :slight_smile:

What exactly would that wrench thing actually turn, being just a half circle. Weird.

Hi Everyone :),
Here is final work from Cghubs Production Challenge II
finalBeautyRender_v01.jpg

WIP thread -http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8960&page=33_4thLeftnew_lo.jpg3_4thRightnew_lo.jpgbackNewComp_lo.jpgcompFrontnew_lo.jpg

Attachments

3_4thLeftnew_lo.jpg

3_4thRightnew_lo.jpg

backNewComp_lo.jpg

compFrontnew_lo.jpg

finalBeautyRender_v01.jpg

Hey, you missed a spot-:smiley:
Seriously, just WOW!!

farout awesomecore!! totally amazing pieces here, good job!

stunning fantastic work… amazing and for sure this is top row bound!!

Frikin love this! :smiley:
Belongs to the top row imo!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

looks great man, good luck

Hardcore. You nailed the concept.

really like your goblin dude!

Top row if you ask me!

Fantastic job:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

be great to see more of this model some of the separate tools and bit would be awesome

This should win the contest for sure, and it belongs in the Top Row, too.

Fantastic!

Already on my desktop as wallpaper.

:+1:

Both your pieces are proper amazing serious skill you have. The detail the sculpt and the texturing are brilliant.
If you have a minute could you answer me this, was this all put together in brush? With all these elements did this not slow your machine down to a virtual stop. When i have more than 3 sub tools painted in a scene my machine gives up, i have a iMac with 14gigs of ram.

Love your work you are one of my favourite artists on here. Thanks, Glen

Crazy stuff man :sunglasses:
Great detailing