ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook

Decided to start a sketchbook :), ill start with my first hard surface model, i chose the concept not to be complicated for training on hard surface.

Attachments

roboo final.jpg

3 sides.jpg

Very nice start! … keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more. Cheers, David :smiley:

Hey ! , That’s sweet. I love it
I imagine some funny shorts with the little one… “RoBy at the gym” … “Jailbreak from prison of T-pose”
It is original ?

Chalkman: thank u always for the motivation man :slight_smile:
Hipi: lol , thats sweet from u to say that :smiley: thank u too, ill say its original :s hier are the refernces and a small concept befor the whole modeling prosess.

robot_references.jpg

Attachments

robot.jpg

Hi Silo. Wow, you have been busy since the last post ‘I’ saw from you. I’m digging the robot… looks like I can just reach into the screen and put him on my desktop. Such smooth modeling. More please, more-:wink:

:D:D thnak u Dragon… thats true im still busy doing my portfolio, now im working on face model and waiting for the fiber mesh to come out so i can apply it , soon ill post it :wink:

Sounds great. Holla at ya soon, best.

How are you creating the parting lines?

hey objectman glad u liked it… its basicly a spere where i did masking, extraction , polishing the extracted tool and modified the edges with the clipping tool and on the same spere with the fineshed tool ``visibel´´ i made the other parts
attatched the same prosses. hope that helps , if u didnt get it well just tell me ill tray to make some screen shots or a small video;)

alot of free time!!!, decided to practice on rendering. sculpted ,textured in zbrush and renderd with BPR, compositing in Photoshop, hair was already painted befor fibermesh was out, just couldent wait any more!:(, and saliva too is painted.
hope u like it :slight_smile:
oldy.jpg

Attachments

oldy.jpg

One mean looking hag… Looking good though!

thank u Solid :slight_smile: … and hey! im gona achieve ur talent some day :wink:

Thanks I’m really new to the App. I come from a Solidworks background. I will try to figure it out form your instructions… But boy if you have time to do a video that would be great.
Objectman.

now that spring is at the door, i present to u ‘‘Dandelion Goddess’’ ^^
it took me around eleven days of work, alot of fun :wink: and ill say im way too satisfied to say its finshed…
body is done and renderd in zbrush the rest in photoshop.
injoy.

Funny thing that I also did a witch and painted the saliva…great model! Another funny thing: I also love to use old wallpapers for my backrounds…

Looking forward to see other stuff from you.

thank u Viseone :slight_smile: …ill tray next time not to think like u :smiley: :wink:

hehe - well or me … however 2 artists same idea means it’s a good idea - doesn’t it?

have a great weekend!

Amazing work!
Thank you for sharing such a great piece!

Cheers,
Svyat

Viseone : i think we could make great peace of art too :wink: !!
FairCat : im happy that u liked it and thank u for the complement , u made my day :slight_smile:

Beautiful work!
Looking forward to seeing more.
Cheers