Hello, just wanted to share some of my art with you guys:

Attachments

bone chap DUN.jpg

chap in chap DUN.jpg

smokee nose DUN gren.jpg

smokeehole 1 a.jpg

1 Like

Great work … bizarre but beautiful! I love them all! Cheers, David :smiley:

Awesome stuff Grot! Reminds me of my traditional acrylic days. Very nice job on the renders. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Excellent! This is some really original and inspiring work.
It reminds me of the Polish school of surreal horror. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very very nice work ! You might be a fan of Beksinski ^^ Great pieces man, keep going :wink:

really cool.great atmosphere. which render engine did you use?

Awesome renders! :+1:

thank you everyone. Glad you like them.

@Phosforced I rendered in zbrush and did a bit of extra work to each image in photoshop.

@Gutalin Thank you, really enjoy your work with zbrush.

a CHEEK CHAPS .jpg

outstanding!! keep it up dude!

great stuff man , big fan of the Zdzislaw Beksinski style ,
and these are just beautiful, look forward to some more posts :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wuau Grot! Gran trabajo…

Nice concepts really dark and cool…:slight_smile: hopefully they are going to be printet on canvas

I like Ur style very much it’s nice morbid art.

Thanks for all the positive comments. @Skaale I do want to get them printed on canvas or perspex at some point, but at the moment I just can’t afford to get them printed the size I would like. Sometimes being a poor artist sucks…

Here are a couple more:

Oh boy these posts just keep getting better and better!
Reminds me of H.R.Giger (kinda), beautiful work!! Loving it!

Amazing job and renders! :+1:

Wow I love these. I’d have said they remind me a lot of the work of Gutalin, very original, yet I see Gutalin himself has already complimented you above.

Well done!

:+1:

These are great! Love the detailing and atmosphere.

far out