ZBrushCentral

Best 3D printing company in your opinion?

I was wondering what some of you consider the best 3D printing companies out there. I really liked Protodemon but they seem to have gone out of business. But seeing the level of detail they could print I considered them the best or one of the best.

Your thoughts?

shapeways.com. and david krentz might agree, and he’s more reputable than me, so look him up :slight_smile:

I have used ownage before they were excellent kept me updated throughout the process with pics and in constant communication they get my thumbs up.

For price and service, Ownage is the best I’ve found for doing figure models.
I use Shapeways for working engineering models and camera parts.

rapido3d is worth a look,

I had some work done by Moddler last fall, I was pleased and the service was great with a quick turn around time. I had the larger horse scanned and Moddler printed the small version. I molded and cast it in Smooth Cast 300 white urethane to smooth out the lines and used that to make my production molds from:

LL_sm.jpg

yea moddler looks good. Good details at a small size.

I have to agree with Moddler.

Where I work we build props for movies and tv. We do a lot of 3d printing and have tried many vendors, but for the last year we have used Moddler when the piece needed to be done right.

John is a great guy and has helped us on such projects as MIB 3 , Avengers, and Star Trek 2, and we have always been happy with the outcome.

although i would be biased my company produce some very nice prints. :slight_smile:

http://www.pdmodels.co.uk/

ele.JPG

Attachments

ele.JPG

3d2print.net is the best 3dD printing filaments supplier for me. Their filaments have good quality and very compatible with my printer. Plus, delivery cost is pretty affordable, too.