Senior Member User Gallery

Default Justadeleted-2012

Back to where I started !! Now that I've got a better flow for building an animatable mesh, I thought I'd try another shot at dear old Hulk again !! Just under 7k vertices will be about 14k tris to animate, a little high but I think he'll be alright. He's still just a mesh, I've not painted him yet, still needs eyes, teeth, hair and pants. But he posed nicely and I think he'll animate good !!

Default re

Added the details (Still a single Mesh.. Should be easy to animate) Hope you got Glasses !!

Nice restart!

Default re

To import and paint a externally-symmetry-UVmapped model in Sculptris.... Cut the model in Half ...... I also use my Wing3d mats into Blender trick to further split the Paint-model into groups that can be hidden for easy masking ...... I'm not sure I'm happy with the Paint job though ....might have gone too far with the veigns .....

Rendered to Kerkythia from Wings3D .... was the best so far .... Have fun pickin it apart !!!

nice texturing and topo, could use better renders though

That's the kind of stereo image that I need to figure out eventually. I still need to find those darn glasses again.

That sculpt does resemble the Hulk fairly well. I think what I'd try to do is define the muscle groups a bit more since he's The Hulk. Getting some of the muscles look like they are flexing with the striations in the muscles visible. For the veins, it's a good idea to find some images of bodybuilders. It can be a bit of a pain to get all of the little veins in there, but it makes the sculpt feel a lot more believable when you come a bit closer to what people are expecting to see.

One of these days I'm going to have to learn all of that retopology and using the normal maps.

Does anyone remember the Mesiah Studio 10 bucks special offer? Well, it features a real time stereoscopic effect on viewport.

Oh really? Nice. I bought that one. Haven't used it other than a single render of a Sculptris sculpt. I'll have to look that one back up to see what else it can do.

Default re

The 3D image is from a Anaglyph plugin for Paint.NET .... just turn/move your model and get a second render/screenshot .... plugin allows for some adjustment ... can also just put side by side
    (L/R), save as jpg and rename jps for 3d-monitor, or swap sides (R/L) for cross-eyed 3D (it Works)

Default Cheating !!!

Another good way to render is to do it by hand in an image editor. I did this completely in Paint.NET. I did use the Shape3D plugin for the elements, then just "faux-ed" the shadows and reflections in ...... I'm not gonna do a tutorial, but I'll upload the PSD with all the layers, might could give someone some new ideas......

You can get the PSD Here
    Last edited by justadeletedguy; 01-10-12 at 11:38 AM.

Member User Gallery

Hope you got Glasses !!
    I certainly have them and, the image(s), spot on.

Default Re

A new chrome metal Mat 4 ya ..... This one has a real nice effect.

Default re

ust startin to play with ma new toy!!

J
    Last edited by justadeletedguy; 01-16-12 at 07:43 AM.

Default Re

This is Wings3D. I did do some Sculpting in Sculptris, but no Zbrush!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast