ZBrushCentral

Jet

just meshin around with modifing the mesh insert brushes and primitives - deformations ect . hope u like happy holidays !!

Attachments

jet.jpg

Now that’s totally cool. More please-:smiley:

thnx Dragon and some more mesh insert experimenting !

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

Your welcome. Do you mean you ‘inserted’ each muscle to make the figure? Different way of sculpting for sure. I like how the serratus muscles look.

thnx again Dragon and yes actually using the curve line tube brush and modifying the mesh to and fro cylinder - sphere (symmetry) too try too create muscle masses that can be sculpted individually then dyna mesh - some polish and smoothing. as a anatomy learning tool a work in progress;)

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

Thats pretty cool man! How do you keep the fingers from collapsing on themselves when you re-mesh? Do you just re-mesh at a high density, or use projection?

thnx FatherO just using around 300 resolution settings in dynamesh works fine

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I really need to experiment with dynamesh more.

Aah, the CURVE LINE TUBE, of course (why didn’t I think of that?:D). Awsome!!

The testing gave you some nice results :slight_smile:

thanks again guys - gals ? seems the mesh insert tools are a quick way to build volumes as a sculpting starting point kinda like learning too draw again only in 3d ! and with dyna mesh and retopo the possibilities seem endless ! any ideas comments welcome here thnx for watching stay tuned - happy new year

Attachments

ZBrush n.jpg

Hi Gary,

Interesting work and helpful tips, thanks!

And a Happy and Joyous New Year to you! Cheers, David

Ha, too cool Gary. And yet, a new way to sculpt. I have seen other artists use insert brushes etc, but to buld hard surface items (robots, vehicles, guns etc). This is the first I see an artist use the tools your using to actualy sculpt organic items. Awsome new way Gary. More please.
Come to think of it, does ZBrush have no limit?? Hope not-:wink:

thnx again Chalkman - Dragon - yes no limits :wink: some more testing - Happy new year all !!!

Attachments

1.jpg

Its great to see people pushing the envelope and coming up with new interesting sruff…:+1:

thnx blueferret !

Attachments

4.jpg

mesh insert engine

Attachments

jet eng.jpg

oh Woaw gary! i really liked your mesh insert engine!!!
really sleek!!

which brushes did you use??
did you use a dynamesh ball to start up with?

how long did it take you??
do you have screenshots of the work in progress?:rolleyes:

cheers!

thnx i started with a cylinder - initialized - cloning - deformations and using the mesh insert brushes modified - radial symmetry - masking - all default tools no dyna mesh (does that seem like alot of big words ?) only about an hour realized, my non organic is way better than my anatomy ???:lol: - all ZB just a sketch:rolleyes:

Hi Gary,

Looking good … keep on sketching! Cheers, David :smiley: