Senior Member User Gallery

Marcus referred me to this amazing looking add on!

My goal it to merge two watertight tools into one, removing the polys that would have ended up inside the resulting combined tool.

Will this achieve that, and what is the procedure for this? (Digging through it now.)

Great plugin -Thanks so much , just need to add texture On to all , because now when i use texture off for all and then when i want to turn On texture for all i have to click on any subtools again and turn it ON , also will be great if you add enable colorize for all and disable for all , because now i have to go in my subtool pallete and click to enable /disable to all on the subtools .. , Thanks again great job !!
    Last edited by PSTCHOART; 09-03-12 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSTCHOART View Post
    Great plugin -Thanks so much , just need to add texture On to all , because now when i use texture off for all and then when i want to turn On texture for all i have to click on any subtools again and turn it ON , also will be great if you add enable colorize for all and disable for all , because now i have to go in my subtool pallete and click to enable /disable to all on the subtools .. , Thanks again great job !!

I'll see about adding the 'Texture On' for ya this week

For the Colorize option have you tried holding 'Shift' + 'clicking the paintbrush icon' on one of the subtools? (Holding shift and clicking on the paintbrush icon on any subtool will toggle colorize off/on for all subtools. I'm happy to add the option to the plugin if you still want it thou.)

-Joseph

Hey Joseph Thanks so much for this ,

yes i use hold shift + click but it will be more easy for me if i have this on your plugin - turn on colorize to all and turn of for all
    , it will be more easy for me to click on your plugin Instead of going on subtool pallete and clicking shift+click

Thanks again and sorry for my English :/

@PSTCHOART: I attached an updated version of the plugin with Colorize On/Off, and Texture On added. Let me know if you run into any issues =) (It appears that my widow of editing the initial post has past; boo..)

Clean Tool Master
    (Ver 1.8 Updated 9/4/2012)

Change Log

v1.5: Fixed some spelling errors, added 'blur 0' to the dynamesh process for polypainting exporting. Added the fix Marcus posted to turn on XYZ under deformation:size
    v1.8: Added Colorize On/Off and Texture On functions. Also renamed a few of the buttons to reflect the additional features. Removed a line of code in the MatCap clear function that was turning Colorize off by default.

-Joseph
    Attached Files Attached Files

working perfect here ,

Thanks so much for the great plugin !!!!

I loved the Dynamesh to Texture workflow, very interesting
    I still have problems getting a perfect projection for a human character, always the same bugs in 'holes' like armpits, between legs, ears, nose... As usual. But i think it has nothing to do with the plugin but my low skills using Zbrush -_-

Anyway still testing, looks very promising. Now you have to add Qremesher features into it and get finally hired by Pixologic

User Gallery

Just tested clear masks on 4 subtools with ZB4R5. Flawless. I'm sure I'll use more than that part. I've dabbled with some UI enhancement here; With varying degrees of success. Managed to fix one of my scripts so far..

Member User Gallery

always a gift from you... wow.. now I have to try this...
    Nirmalendu Paul
    Character and Concept Artist in Ubisoft, India
    My Portfolio

New Member User Gallery

Outstanding work, I'm starting to use this zscript, I will let you know how good is working for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12