Clean Tool Master
(Ver 1.5 Updated 1/3/2012)
Clean Tool Master is a repository of tools that can help speed up workflow pipelines (involving Dynamesh, and Standard Subtools.)
This plugin is unofficial. (More information in Notes section) Dynamesh options are extremely memory intensive.)
Please save your work before running them!
- Ability to run specific processes across an entire set of Subtools, or only the Visible ones (Eyeball Icon.)
- Options for automation as follows:
- Delete Morphs
- Bake Layers
- Turn Textures Off
- Clear Polypainted Matcaps
- Fill Subtools with White Polypaint
- Show Hidden
- Delete UVW's
- Clear Masks
- Set SDiv's lower by 2
- Create Preview Tool
- Other features involve usage with Dynamesh
- Creating a higher then 1024 resolution Dynamesh through scaling
- Creating a higher then 1024 resolution Dynamesh that can be worked on (edited with Dynamesh active)
- Generating a duplicate Dynamesh Subtool that has UVW's for Polypaint exporting.
Copy the attached CleanToolMaster.ZSC file to your \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R2\ZStartup\ZPlugs\ folder.
Clean Tool Master will be located under the Zplugin tab.
v1.5: Fixed some spelling errors, added 'blur 0' to the dynamesh process for polypainting exporting. Added the fix Marcus posted to turn on XYZ under deformation:size
So since it's the holiday season I thought I would share this plugin! I created it to help ease some of the repetitive workflow processes I come across on a daily basis (clearing morphs, baking layers, clearing masks etc...) This is my first attempt at Zscripting so please post and bugs/grammatical errors you find and I will attempt to fix them.
The Dynamesh options are extremely memory intensive! You may also run into errors involving the polycount being too high, holes in mesh, etc..) Please save your work before running them!
Thanks goes out to Marcus Civis for all his wonderful Zscripting information. Also to Thomas DeVries who had the idea for the functionality to export out polypainting from a Dynamesh.