ZBrushCentral

ARCHETYPE robots

Hi Guys ,

here is the models that i made for the Aaron Sims’s amazing short film ARCHETYPE http://www.archetype-movie.com/

i use zbrush to make the designs , and 3ds max for retopology and render , Photoshop and Zbrush for texturing and rendering of the designs

hope you like it ,
Thanks

concept.jpg

car-1.jpg
r8-1.jpg
r8-2.jpg
weapon.jpgHi guys,

r7-1.jpg
r7-2.jpg
r7-3.jpgcar-1.jpg

Attachments

car-1.jpg

concept.jpg

r7-1.jpg

r7-2.jpg

r7-3.jpg

r8-1.jpg

r8-2.jpg

weapon.jpg

car-1.jpg

1 Like

Damn Tsvetomir, each time you add a new post, i’m stunned and wondering, “wow who made this!” and it’s always the same guy! you lol.
Very cool to see hard edges modeling, awesome as always.
First illustrations is awesome, we recognise your skill in illustration, i love the way you composite images.

:+1:

Very cool designs! It is always a pleasure to see your works!

Whoa!!! Solid line, plane & shape compositions !!! Love the textures (damage) & presentation -> 5* Thanks for posting:sunglasses:

looking good as always, but you already know that.

Love the work! The short looked really cool as well! Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

Slick! :+1:

These are just amazing!

superb work…

incredible robots!

Awesome as always. Really great work done here. I saw the tailer and like it allot.

Man, I would love to see a tutorial by you one day. Fine hard surface work you do.

Thumbs up and all the best!

Markus

Thank you so much guys ,

damn!
Really cool design and awesome models!

LOVE IT! :+1:

Jeez man , do you stop for eating??
Your work is slow killing …TOXIC!!!
Congrats for awesomeness …again!
:smiley:

Hey, Great work there! And the workshop was awesome too. Too bad they’ve missplelled your name in the credits and too bad Aaron said that the first choice for the interriagator went to Yugoslavia, whereas Yugoslavia hasn’t existed for over two decades now :slight_smile:
Thanks for the workshop guys!

These are just beautiful! So much emotion and personality seem to be there with such fantastic hard surface detailing.! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congrats on Top Row! Well deserved, love your work.

Purely awesome work, form/texture/and render looking quite stunning! -I’ll take one Bot in Digital ACU!

What a great job you have!
Solid work here man… And the teaser is amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards,