ZBrushCentral

V Costin - Sketchbook

Hey guys!! this is my latest work that I ve completed. Actually I want to start some anatomy study here, starting from heads, then body parts and the whole body. So this is the begining. I hope I will continue posting, cause last time i had the same ideea, it ended very quickly =)
comments and critiques are more then welcome.

This head was made from a base mesh made in max. Hair is made using dynamesh. Rendered in Zbrush BPR and photoshoped.

Attachments

bust_01.jpg

bust_02.jpg

bust_03.jpg

Nice sculpt, nice eyes, good details, perfect asymmetry.
my only crit comes to the ear, on the side view it looks quite big, but some people have quite big ears so i think it’s ok =)
i know that’s a study bust, but this model could deserve a SSS render with skin Textures and some more attention to the sculpt of the hair.

Congrat :wink:

Very cool portrait! I agree that the ear is a bit strange, not only the size but it looks kind of flat, it should have more shape and volume.
Great work anyway!

Thanks guys for comments!
julien3d - I hope I will be more accurate with the hair on the next model =) you are right about the ear too, its bigger then usual, but it was my choice for this character!!
Anyway, next model I will test some SSS and skin shader =)

Hi guys!! here is the wip shots of the bust I am working at the moment!! please feel free to write some comments, advices and critique!! :wink:

Great Sculpts here! I really like the latest head!

Thanks buddy! I want to add some mustage and maybe a little beard, I plan to make a latino bad guy!

Your area’s around the eyes are awesome. I am really loving the sculpting you do under the lower eyelid and pit of the eye. That is one of my weak spots

Thanks!!! what can u say about nose? I woried about it more then anything else =)

Here is the new wip shots, with assymetry, hairs and some basic details added. comments are welcome folks!

Very powerful work! I love them all … can’t wait to see finished work! :smiley:

chalkman - thanks buddy!!
Here is, I think final model with simple render. Please tell me what u think about it =)

nice sculpt!

vladcostin very good job!!!
this one is great! congrat man! keep it up! :+1:

Bravo … you nailed it, excellent work! :lol:

Thanks a lot guys for kind words!!
My collegue gave me some small feddbacks, so I will do them and post the final render, so I could move on to the next head :slight_smile:

nice and clean!!! you’ve got skills:)

these are the final images! Its time for a new head =)

bust_03_final.jpg

Great sculpting, congrats :wink:

Super sculpt! Merry Christmas! BTW nice stuff on your site too.