ZBrushCentral

Fight in the dark

Hi guys, this is my personal art work.
For this work, I want to express a feeling - pressure, tenacious, unyielding, never giving up even under such pressure should continue to stand up and fight!
I used high-poly to get a better result, and used Zbrush for the base-mesh by Zsphere, and imported to 3ds Max for topology, then brought back into Zbrush for detail and textures. Hair created in 3ds Max by hairtrix and rendered by Mentalray. Hope you like.:+1:
fight_in_the_dark.jpg

BW.jpg
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
006.jpg

Attachments

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

3 Likes

wow! wow! wow! speechless

edit:
great great skills, especially i love the fold on cloth and face expresions! kick f ASS!

1 Like

wow. i’m not 100% agree with some shaders but your models are awesome. The clothes and head and body sculpt are beautifull.
I also really like the camera angle. And the Poses of each character are excellent.
See you in the top row soon. :wink:

awesome job!

Very nice sculpting job! Perhaps the render misses some contrast?

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Exactly…WOW!!! EXCELLENT WORK!!!

this is definitely top row!

Awesome Work!!! Fantastic, 10 stars!!!: : Tu:small_orange_diamond: Tu:small_orange_diamond: Tu:

This is super cool… Very creative and beautiful. :+1: Great work !!! Top row for me!

awesome!
i like it very much!

freakin’ awesome :+1:

WOW! Very impressive first post. This is freakin’ amazing. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jesus Christ… I smell a new top row…

Excellent Piece, thanks for sharing!

brilliant work! how long did it take to do this?

first dibs this will make it to frontpage in the zbc even before this thread hits page 2… hehe

Incredible modeling sculpting texturing.
Great composition! A scene, a script behind it.
Rendering could be better though. Great as it is but take some time and improve the render.
A great top row scene IMO.

Incredible! Excellent!! Absolutely love it!!

Fu*@ng AWESOME! see it on cghub, TOP ROW definitely:+1:

Crazy good looking. Great sculpts! Only thing that bugs me about the whole thing is the ‘little person’ and how he looks kind of ‘plasticy’ and is just staring out into nothingness. Amazing work though, really inspiring.

i don’t like it… i love it!
the characters remind me a little bit of todd mcfarlane comics. great style!

This made my day, I like it alot, and I dont mind the washed out look either. Everything is in place, even the little midget that creeps me out. Top Row :slight_smile: