ZBrushCentral

Presenting: An Extensive Zsphere Review/Tutorial

Hello Zfriends,
I just got done with a Full Review/Overview on Zspheres and AUVtile texture mapping for www.3dcommune.com -The Artists Community- I thought I’d share it with all of you Zheads over here. This is a big review, I put a ton of work into this! So please enjoy!
Take care,
Michael

Click here for the thread that links to the review.

hi, cool review :sunglasses: u have there. My eyes r wide :grimacing: open when i read them. Very informative. All thumbs up :+1: :+1:

Hi PG,

A lot of work and it shows. Well done! :+1:

Sven

holy cow michael you out did yourself again
the layout alone is art and the thread is awesome!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :grimacing:

Very nice review Micheal , you put a lot of work in it. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Pusg
Some Zmasters in this another great 3D Community !
A very great explanation of the Quick Guide ZSpheres !
Do you know if the “french translaters” of the Zbrush manual and Zbrush online Interface know your Zsphere Review ?
We are waiting your next review :cool:
Pilou

I read this a couple of days ago over at 3Dcommune.com, great stuff. Thanks for taking the time to write this. Keep up the sharing of knowledge :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

awesome overview michael, you really dove into the features with rich description
adam

Fantastic overview Michael !!! :smiley: :+1:
Great tread !!! :+1: :+1:

First of all,
Thanks to all who are checking this out, Mucho appreciated. If you want to see the first review click here. This first review on the customizable interface of ZBrush was done by the great 3dartist Paul Pappathan a.k.a. Pinhead. He is my good friend and he and I are doing a whole series of reviews on ZBrush for 3DCommune.

Crisis,
Thanks man, This one will not only tire the eyes but it hurts the brain too! Or, at least it did mine when I wrote it! LOL

Sven,
Thanks man, indeed, a lot of work!

Gary,
Hey bro! Great to see you over here, Thanks!

Kevin,
Thanks bro! It fills 12 full pages in MSword.
Biggest writing project I’ve had since college!

Pilou,
A big thanks man! If you want to translate it into french, go for it! For that matter, if anyone wants to translate it into any language please feel free to do so?!
My next review will be sometime in June!

TVeyes,
Thanks, I didn’t know that you frequented 3dCommune, I’m one of the original members from that site. I Co-moderate the ZBrush forums and galleries over there with Stevie-Rae. You should post some of your awesome images over there too! The more the merrier!

adamac,
Thanks man! The whole idea behind this review was to give an almost laymans description of these awesome Ztools! I’m glad you enjoyed it! You better get back to work though man!! Hahahaha!

Mr. Braun,
Thanks for reading it bro! I’m happy you liked it! Keep up the great character modeling!!

Take care all,
Michael

Hi Push
Me, no :slight_smile: I am not so good :smiley:
But I will ask to the french fellows Vincent Sajou or Alexis Flammand the author of the french tanslation of the Zbrush manual :slight_smile:
Pilou

That would be very cool Pilou! Thanks man!
Take care,
Michael