Hi everyone, hope you're all good.

Thank you Klicek, glad you liked them, your work is quite impressive by the way.
    Thank you michalis for your comment and for dropping by.
    Hey Lexxx, glad you liked them, keeps me motivated, hope to see more stuff from you soon.
    Thank you nebular for your interest on my work, makes me wanna do more.
    Thanks ][-][4Z4R][)), glad that you dropped by my sketchbook and liked my work. I'll try to update often then.

Ok, it's time for a little update.

I decided to do more fan art from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

Here's a more detailed version of Thorin, rendered in modo:

Next, I tried to do Mithrandir, or well known as Gandalf, rendered in modo:

First part in the making of:

Here's a bust of Arwen rendered with BPR and filters:

I also did a timelapse of the making of, this is painting the model:

Saruman, also rendered in modo:

The making of movie:

Next I did Aragorn, this one's not ready yet(well, like most of my work I suppose):

Here's the making of movie if you like to see the progress:

Ok, so taking a break from LOTR and The Hobbit.
    Next piece, is a portrait inspired by the work of the fantastic photographer Joey L., a native called Biwa Bermo:

Recorded the timelapse of this also with the painting the model:

Looks like I've reached the 6 limit images per post, I'll move on to next.

Looks like my videos weren't uploaded. Guess I did something wrong with embeding the video, let me know please if you know how to do this right:

Here are the links if you're interested:

Aragorn:

Biwa Bermo:

Arwen:

Saruman:

Gandalf:

Ok moving on. I had a small concept in my head, for a while now, and decided to give it a go. So here it is, I called them Lili and Jack-04. Lili is an android, in fact only her eyes give away the android side, the rest I wanted to be just human. Jack-04 is more of a robot but he has some human emotion also implanted in his program. They could be like a crime fighting duo, or maybe just fooling around randomly, I don't know; it needs more work like the hair needs gravity and such, but it's a start. Rendered with BPR with filters:

Next is also a concept I did for an old warrior that got struck in battle and now is living his final moments giving a last look at the sky. I need to add more environment, working on the horse's hair, tail, etc. but here's a work in progress:

More in the next post.

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences

Seeing my thread again, seems that the videos did upload, sorry for my mistake, guess I had to wait a little while.
    Ok, time to end the posting with some female study; I left it last so I can put the MA content on:

In a more obscure environment and lighting, rendered by my friend Ovidiu in modo, which I thank him this way:

And a more lit environment, this one's done by me, the render, that is:

Well, that's it for now, thank you for watching and hope I'll be good on doing some more stuff. Don't hesitate to leave a comment, critique, anything, I'm here to learn from all you great artists out there! All the best and good luck on your work!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

thx for sharing movies gandalf and indian looks amazing. Keep them coming dude

love the female studies too great job man, face look fantastic
    Last edited by Klicek; 03-05-13 at 05:06 PM.

Good job!

Great thread. I really love your traditional sculpting likeness. Very impresive videos showing how you sculpt without symetry

Hey guys!

@Klicek, thanks for taking the time again and visit my thread, leaving such nice words. It means a lot for me coming from you; like I said before, you are a great artist, so is your work.
    @eof3D, thank you very much, your work is inspirational. Your female studies are amazing!
    @][-][4Z4R][)) , thanks a lot. I made a habit on making time lapses when sculpting asymmetrically.

Good luck and all the best!

Great stuff in here! Really like your Lotr stuff

Very nice work in this thread, but what I like best are your sketches.
    I like those more than the movies they are based on!
    Very cool to just see you grab a sphere and sculpt in pose, without symmetry.

I would recommend learning about making and printing miniatures, and polishing the sculpts a bit more.
    If that's your thing. With a nice portfolio you could get some good jobs, imo.

Default Some stuff

Hi, it's been awhile since I posted something, so I did a couple of stuff lately. Hope you like it. Crits and comments welcome always!

A wip of a dwarf, there are more things to be added to textures but here's what I've got:

Freddie Mercury tribute sculpt. Happy birthday Freddie!

All the best!

I like the dwarf so far. The hair braid rings look a little bit too big, doesn't look like anything is holding them on.

http://www.amagpiesnest.com/a/p_char...-gallery-2.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234