ZBrushCentral

Loki 3d concepts

hey yall, im back on the job. this is my alien robot monster thing. started out as a cloud painting. its a mixture of zbrush and ps. hope yall enjoy and comments are most welcome! :smiley:

Attachments

alien-robot.jpg

back on the horse and introducing the newest member to the family…the mech dragon :slight_smile:

MD1.jpg

a creature wip just been using to warm up with for creature design. comments are welcome :slight_smile:

hel2.jpg

practicing head concepts, bout 2 hours worth:D

head layer 2.jpg

head layer 1.jpg

very interesting concept heads! I like all! :+1:

Interesting to see you concepting process.

tx yall heres a head from one of the iterations :slight_smile:

headalien.jpg

fun work flow, iterate… iterate… iterate. it takes you to wonderful places. well done.

tx threetails :slight_smile:

heres a class project im working on right now and a finished sculpted head :smiley:
creatch work.jpg
headalienFIN.jpg

amoreoptrichs…very early look at this but so far so good! :smiley:

amoreoptrichs.jpg

my frogman update :slight_smile:

creatch375.3.jpg

first attempt with lightcaps and im now a superfan!! :smiley:

HEAD SHOT LC.jpg

my first finished comp for creature design :smiley:

finished-compmaster.jpg

ps comments are welcome :slight_smile:

nice concepts in here, I really like your post #4 and the amoreoptrichs:) Great way to study designs and test it out:+1:
If I may, I would recommend to work a little on the overall proportions and shapes of the model, but other than that keep it going buddy!
All the best,

• Kenny:)

:open_mouth: This is gorgeous! Did you dynamesh the body after you did the head?

Brooke (also from Cesar’s class :slight_smile: )

tx kc- my amoreoptrichs is still in his early stages yet. i was doing a little research on the front legs to get a feel on how i want them to work out. the front paws will probly be twice their current size. and then i can start the fun with tightening all the form. :slight_smile:

tx brooke- just seeing brooke d come up i kinda thought that was you. i havent dynameshed him yet. i believe i will be going that route the. still so much i wanna do in class but it shouldnt be long before i update him! :smiley:

and now i introduce the giant emperor spider also known as serpicalus giganticus

comments are very welcome :smiley:

thorendris malenorum…the gray rock spider :smiley:

gray-rock-spider.jpg

gray-rock-spider-mv.jpg

next project about midway thru :slight_smile:

dragon scale.jpg

last peak before i finish the wings :slight_smile:

dragon-wings.jpg

final update on this project for the moment. comments are welcome :slight_smile:
DRAGON POSE.jpg