New Member User Gallery

Thumbs up Contest For Fun and Exposure

Would anyone be interested in a contest where the subject is of the Killer Instinct video game of 1994? It can be any character from the game and would be the characters and not a stage or level. That would possibly be the next contest. The range time would be two months and open to everyone. Let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ki-xtra.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	282758  
    Last edited by warreng_online; 11-19-11 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistakes

New Member User Gallery

Default Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by warreng_online View Post
    Would anyone be interested in a contest where the subject is of the Killer Instinct video game of 1994? It can be any character from the game and would be the characters and not a stage or level. That would possibly be the next contest. The range time would be two months and open to everyone. Let me know. Thanks in advance.
    ABSOLUTELY I would be interested in doing a Killer Instinct Challenge! I loved that game! (I call Fulgore!) Yeah man, If you want to do it, let me know! Whats the timeline etc....

New Member User Gallery

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by egnarodude View Post
    ABSOLUTELY I would be interested in doing a Killer Instinct Challenge! I loved that game! (I call Fulgore!) Yeah man, If you want to do it, let me know! Whats the timeline etc....

Egnarodud, thanks for responding. The contest would timeline would be for 2 or 3 months. Thinking of a date of February 1, 2012 to April 2012 to accommodate more entries. Yes you can have Fulgore.

New Member User Gallery

Default Sounds good!

Sounds good man, Can't Wait!
    Keep Making Moves

Motion Blogger Blog = http://motionblogger2011.blogspot.com/

New Member User Gallery

This looks very interesting! I used to love playing this game! I'd definitely like to give this a try. I might do Sabrewulf, but I'm not sure.
    My Blog: DigitaLeon

New Member User Gallery

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChronx View Post
    This looks very interesting! I used to love playing this game! I'd definitely like to give this a try. I might do Sabrewulf, but I'm not sure.
    Any character is up for grabs. I'm trying to contemplate a good range of time. No rush bang jobs as I know many of us are busy. Which is more adequate? 30 days or 60 days? No texturing or texturing added? Date thus far Jan 15 to Feb 15? It's for fun so we want to keep it open as such.

Thanks for showing interest.

New Member User Gallery

That's great 60 days should be a good amount of time. I think that would be a good time to get in the textures, depending on how much time we can put in.

kaiter
    Guest User Gallery

I used to love playing this game! I'd definitely like to give this a try. I might do Sabrewulf, but I'm not sure.

New Member User Gallery

Default The Contest

Okay, I think the contest is ready to go, should I post the rules and such here? Or make a new thread?

New Member User Gallery

I still haven't forgotten! It would be much more convenient to go ahead and post the rules and other such important information here.

New Member User Gallery

Default Contest For Fun and Exposure: Killer Instinct Rules

Welcome to the Contest for Fun and Exposure. This contest is open all users to show their skills at creating the Killer

Instinct video game characters:

Jago, Orchid, TJ Combo, Cinder, Saberwulf, Spinal, Chief Thunder, Riptor, Glacius, Fulgore or Eyedol.

Submission for this contest are for models, fully or partially textured, 1024 x 768 image(s)

Starts February 7, 2012

Ends: April 6, 2012

Time Span: 60 Days

Front-View, Rear View and Side-View. For extra pizazz an Action Pose or Stance can be implement.

All submission must be posted in this thread.

Submission Ending will be April 7 for last minute entries, then the judging will commence on April 9, organized and ready to be voted on.. In case we have a tie, we will go for a C-C-Combo Breaker. Enjoy and good luck!

New Member User Gallery

Default Today is the last day

Hello, today is the last day for the contest. Tomorrow at 12 midnight EST time will be the last chance to submit your winning entry. Quite a few people look forward to seeing your work on your entries. Post your images here.

Inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRDb5OKsPZk

Good luck everyone!

New Member User Gallery

Default SaberWulf Entry! :)

Well finally the contest has come to a close, I must say, I learned a lot about zbrush throughout this and while I didn't get to work on Saberwulf perhaps as much as I would have wanted to. It was a fun learning experience!

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChronx View Post
    Well finally the contest has come to a close, I must say, I learned a lot about zbrush throughout this and while I didn't get to work on Saberwulf perhaps as much as I would have wanted to. It was a fun learning experience!

This is the first AWESOME Entry!! A great Saberwulf update! One hour to go for other entries! Good luck, but you don't need it as you have skills 'kill'.

New Member User Gallery

Default One Great Entry

We have one GREAT entry for the contest. Update in a few hours.