ZBrushCentral

New Sculpt

Trying to use all the elements of the new 4r2, like using the dynamesh for the hair. This is nice big project, with props and other characters to come, so please, critiques welcome.

Attachments

blaster_PREVIEW1.jpg

When I first started I used my concept art in Maya to build a base mesh and did it to the “T”. But what I realized is, with so vary few polys to work with I couldn’t explore the possibilities. So I went back to the drawing board, and created this model from a dynamesh sphere. I am alot happier with the outcome. My only problem is going to get this model from it’s current 1 mil polycount to a decent size to bring into maya for animation and rendering. Turntables to follow though and critiques are more then welcomed, still in school so I need it.

Although it not even close to being finished…I thought Id post an update on a project I have been neglecting…Enjoy!

Test Renders in Mental Ray …
testMaya_face02.jpgtestMaya_face01.jpgtestMaya_body02.jpgtestMaya_body01.jpg

this is hopefully the end result…
blasterConcept2.jpg

great character and concept !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks Gary, I’m working on the minigun now, I’ll post when I have some ruff details in.

miniGunTestRender.jpg

Attachments

miniGunTestRender.jpg

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

MiniGun Update…thinking about redoing the chain before I think about sculpting and painting it…

miniGunUpdate1.jpg

With all the whistles…