ZBrushCentral

My First Zbrush attempts

Hi folks,

Just finished a couple of composites of two of my models entirely created in Zbrush. Please feel free to critique them as I am still a newbie at Zbrush and appreciate any helpful comments.

Hope I uploaded these right? Thanx peeps.

Attachments

raptor_final_still_composite_color.jpg

BPR-document beauty_porfolio.jpg

The light is a bit distracting here. I can’t see them clear
but the looks good. I like the predator feel and pose is very dynamic :+1:

Thank you. This was also my first attempt at 3 light placement and multi-pass rendering all inside of zbrush with final compositing inside After Effects. I used a tutorial on rendering from Steve Warner. Available on Pixologic. I still have to play with his settings a bit to find my own “sweet spots” for the lights but I think the basics are cool. I’ll update my images when I do the final demo reel.

Gave the new fibermesh tool a try on my Homo-Erectus model. The results are great although I’m still experimenting with the grooming brushes.

Attachments

BPR_Render_fiber.jpg

I’m trying to learn the Zbrush high poly model to low poly model workflow. I am really grateful to Joseph Drunst for his latest 3 video set on using the manual retopo method inside Zbrush. I would like to see the other two methods he mentions explained as well I hope he considers doing them as well from start to finish?

Anyway this ones being done using his tutorial as a guide for me to finish the job. I’ll update.

central1.jpg